NFO for a source
Dear All,

Did you now if it's possible the use a 'unique" NFO files for all movies in a source?

Here is what a want to do :
I've got a source with all my anime (Manga) movie. And i want to add the Genre 'Anime' for all this movies.
So if i make a search for an 'Anime' I will only see anime ! Like if I make a search 'Animation' in genre i've got only animation movie.
And I didn't want to create 1 NFO per movies only for that !

I try to create a NFO with * name but it didn't work Sad
I've also think above directly modifie the DB but i'am not very sure of result Sad

I know that i can search direclty in the Folder/Favorites but to keep it simple i want to make it like all the others search.

If someone already heard about a similar case I take it :p

Best Regards.
No, it is not possible to create 1 nfo file for all movies.

You can edit the database, but Genre is a tricky one. Genre is stored in two tables and each table does something different (not sure why it was designed this way). First genre is stored in Movies table, the second is stored in Genre table with a link to files (? maybe, don't remember off hand)

You could also use the Chorus2 Web_interface (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-12-11, 22:57)Karellen Wrote: No, it is not possible to create 1 nfo file for all movies.

You can edit the database, but Genre is a tricky one. Genre is stored in two tables and each table does something different (not sure why it was designed this way). First genre is stored in Movies table, the second is stored in Genre table with a link to files (? maybe, don't remember off hand)

You could also use the Chorus2 Web_interface (wiki)
Hi,

Exactly what i saw in DB Sad
Genre Store in db Movies can be easyly change as i can make a sort by the emplacement of the movie
The table Genre is more tricky as it's the ID of the Genre and the ID of the movie
And when a change only the table Movie the genre show well erveywhere… Unless in the search :p Movie where I change the genre in the DB didn't appear in the search. So now we know what do the second Table ^^

Chorus can update data in movie (Then it fill well the DB) but my problem here is I want to make mass change !
No to go and each movie and make a manual change.

Best Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO for a source0