What port to monitor in TvHeadEnd Power-and-Recording-Management add-on?
We have a simple Kodi client/server setup on two boxes networked on a rock-steady wired ethernet:

1) LibreELEC on standard 64-bit PC hardware as a server with TvHeadEnd, tuner card, and HDD for PVR functions. Server's Kodi is set up to suspend when there is 'no activity'.
2) RPI3 with LibreELEC running as client. This client is configured to send WOL to wake the server, which works fine.

The problem is that the server suspends, even though the client is streaming live TV from the server.

We have tried setting the server's TvHeadEnd Power-and-Recording-Management add-on to "Check for established network connections". Trouble is, we don't know which port we're supposed to set in "Monitored Ports"? Tried 9982 which is the HTSP port. Tried the 'client port' listed under 'connections' in TvHeadEnd's web interface... but that didn't work and anyway it changes each time the client comes up.

Couldn't find any documentation about the setting for "Monitored Ports". Has anyone successfully set this up, please?

TIA,
Ian.
I use two ports, 9981 and 9982, in the TvHeadEnd Power-and-Recording-Management add-on.

I don't want to block server suspend only during playback, but always if at least one of the clients is active (and connected to Tvheadend server). It works absolutely reliably.
Thanks JiRo. Seems like we're looking at the right settings, at least. Tried "9981-9982" but that didn't help.
Any chance we could have screenshot(s) of your server TvHeadEnd PARM add-on settings, please?
Hi Screensaver,

here are pictures from 1st page of the TVH P&R Managent parametrization.

Thank you :-)
The significant differences are that you are monitoring some tasks (I'm not) and your shutdown is performed by OS (I selected Kodi). So I'll try some changes.
No change, unfortunately. Frustrating not to know what's wrong. The machine wakes up fine for scheduled recordings... just won't stay up for clients.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What port to monitor in TvHeadEnd Power-and-Recording-Management add-on?0