Epg in m3u list directly
(2019-12-19, 21:52)phunkyfish Wrote: Please be more specific, do you mean RDS data from a radio station or something else?

Yes I mean RDS from radio station.

Kodi only reads RDS data if you open a stream in the music section. In the radio section it doesn't work.

If there was an option to specify if kodi should read rds data and when not, it would make things a lot easier.

For example rds="true"

#EXTINF:-1 radio="true" rds="true",RMF 2
@phunkyfish 

I think your right, it's the reloading of data that can crash kodi (disable and then re-enable IPTV service).
It also might be a memory issue with really large playlists.
New version working on at moment stores the channels in db so a lot quicker and less memory usage.

Is there any way to tell the new reload to reload?
So merge can tell it to reload after a merge?
Or just set to do it every minute?
Does it have some sort of checksum to only reload when the file has actually changed?
eg. compare last modified times or md5sum of the file itself

And great work on Simple client lately.
It was pretty "stale" for some time, and now a heap of really good improvements!
There is no cleverness to the current version but shouldn’t be hard to add some checks. So every X minutes would be the only way currently.

Does iptv merge only update the file if it’s changed?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
On RDS that’s only supported in PVR addons with their own demuxer.

I’m working on a demuxer currently with the hope of supporting catchup streams with it. Could look at extending that in the future potentially but I have no idea what would be involved.
@matthuisman does IPTV merge support m3u lists that embed other m3u lists? Does it aggregate any EPGs (such as with x-tvg-url) spread across these too?

Example: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple/issues/307

This would be far better supported in your addon than in iptvsimple if possible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Epg in m3u list directly0