v18 Live TV Channel not available
I have a remote mythtv backend v30 on a RPI 4 and a Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Desktop running Kodi 18.5  and kodi-pvr-mythtv.

I can look at the TV Guide and select a program to record and record it or setup a timer.  I can view recordings.

However, if I try to look at a channel live it get the Channel unavailable message on all channels that normally record perfectly.

I should I had all the Live TV options enabled.  What could I be missing?
(2019-12-19, 14:46)jfabernathy Wrote: I have a remote mythtv backend v30 on a RPI 4 and a Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Desktop running Kodi 18.5  and kodi-pvr-mythtv.

I can look at the TV Guide and select a program to record and record it or setup a timer.  I can view recordings.

However, if I try to look at a channel live it get the Channel unavailable message on all channels that normally record perfectly.

I should I had all the Live TV options enabled.  What could I be missing?
I did make one change to the backend that fixed this but I have no idea why.  The backend had in Mythtv-setup -> General ->  Host Address backend setup -> Primary IP address = 127.0.0.1 and that worked for playing recordings and viewing the Guide and scheduling recordings, but when I changed the IP to 192.168.0.44, which was it's own IP, it solved the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Channel not available0