PVr channels view in group view
hi, how to view channels in groups ? i can make it work on tvchannels page but how to list selected group in tvguide page ?
(2019-12-22, 10:37)nero12 Wrote: hi, how to view channels in groups ? i can make it work on tvchannels page but how to list selected group in tvguide page ?

I am trying figure this out right now as well.
Hopefully you figured it out by now but if not, in TV Channels you press left twice to bring up the Options menu, then select Change Channel Group
(2020-12-12, 17:07)monsterMagic Wrote: Hopefully you figured it out by now but if not, in TV Channels you press left twice to bring up the Options menu, then select Change Channel Group

They're asking how to change the group from the EPG/Guide not the channels window. As far as I can tell... it's not possible.
(2020-12-13, 00:45)nonJon Wrote:
(2020-12-12, 17:07)monsterMagic Wrote: Hopefully you figured it out by now but if not, in TV Channels you press left twice to bring up the Options menu, then select Change Channel Group

They're asking how to change the group from the EPG/Guide not the channels window. As far as I can tell... it's not possible.
Ah OK Smile  I'd assumed once changed in the channels window it would stick for the EPG/Guide but yeah doesn't seem to be the case.  I hadn't noticed before lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVr channels view in group view0