Issues with arrow
@Wanilton 

So, I tried the 0.15.6 from the link you provided and got close to the same error result. This time, bytes was returned rather than the usual datetime. Also remember, this is on Ubuntu 20.04 and not Windows. 
Quote:2021-04-01 17:32:47.017 T:3831     INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::FindAddons: script.module.arrow v0.15.6+matrix.1 installed

2021-04-01 17:32:58.015 T:3943    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'bytes' object has no attribute 'timestamp'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.plugin_content import PluginContent
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 22, in <module>
                                                       from metadatautils import MetadataUtils
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                       import helpers.kodi_constants as kodi_constants
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/kodi_constants.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                       from .utils import KODI_VERSION
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/utils.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                       import arrow
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                       from .api import get, now, utcnow
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/api.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.arrow import TZ_EXPR, Arrow
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/arrow.py", line 34, in <module>
                                                       from arrow import formatter, locales, parser, util
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/parser.py", line 26, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.util import next_weekday, normalize_timestamp
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/util.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.constants import (
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/constants.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                       _MAX_TIMESTAMP = datetime.max.timestamp()
                                                   AttributeError: 'bytes' object has no attribute 'timestamp'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
I am getting skin helper Errors and have been directed to this thread as apparently it is an issue with arrow. Can anyone help?

Full log from last instance of error inizamutar.kodi (paste)
(2023-09-06, 17:23)perspicacia Wrote: I am getting skin helper Errors and have been directed to this thread as apparently it is an issue with arrow. Can anyone help?

is it arrow's fault or possibly arrow crashing due to getting invalid data from a deprecated addon?

script.module.thetvdb --> Exception in get_series_data_tz
script.tv.show.next.aired --> Exception in resources.lib.main_module
(2023-09-06, 19:02)jepsizofye Wrote:
(2023-09-06, 17:23)perspicacia Wrote: I am getting skin helper Errors and have been directed to this thread as apparently it is an issue with arrow. Can anyone help?

is it arrow's fault or possibly arrow crashing due to getting invalid data from a deprecated addon?

Thanks for the reply, however I am not technically minded enough to understand what you are saying.
I just need to know if it is possible to fix and how.
(2023-09-06, 21:43)perspicacia Wrote:

Thanks for the reply, however I am not technically minded enough to understand what you are saying.

the code needs to be fixed and/or updated

i assumed you were in a position to trace the error since you are in the developer section

on a general support level i dont have any other solutions to this issue

It's an old issue... Maybe this could help you:

https://github.com/razzeee/script.module...1709137077
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

There is good news and bad news for your problem.
@jepsizofye gave a good hint.

The good news is there is an update for "script.module.thetvdb"
You can test that with Kodi 19.5 Android.
look here:  script.module.thetvdb Version 1.0.35 

And now the bad news there is also an update for "script.tv.show.next.aired".
You cannot use this update with Kodi Matrix as it uses "script.module.infotagger" as a dependency.
And "script.module.infotagger" only works with Kodi 20 and higher.

My recommendation is to test the update of "script.module.thetvdb" first.
Then check the log file to see if there are still errors.

For "script.tv.show.next.aired" there may be a solution that can also be used on Kodi 19.5.
look here: https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...6e33a33990 

But first test the update of "script.module.thetvdb".
@Fuchs2468

Thank you for the info. Will give that a go and see
Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it is still giving errors

Full log: jogokijaqe.kodi (paste)
(2023-09-09, 16:24)perspicacia Wrote: Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it is still giving errors

Full log: jogokijaqe.kodi (paste)

Used fixed suggested by @manfeed and it appears to have worked

Thanks @manfeed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with arrow0