Req Could Necromancy rules be applied to PseudoTV Live sections?
I am aware that the forum does not have any official necromancy policies (at least that I could find in the rules section) but since a fellow poster on the forums has made it clear they intend to keep posting demands for an update in that section it is making that section useless for actually getting updates on the addon or attempting to assist fellow forum members because the section is littered with what amounts to spam.  So I am asking, could Necromancy rules apply to that section so people aren't constantly bumping information threads just to ask if there is any new news?  Obviously there is nothing new to report or Lunatixz would have posted about it.

Thank you.
(2019-12-24, 02:42)bornagainpengui Wrote: I am aware that the forum does not have any official necromancy policies (at least that I could find in the rules section) but since a fellow poster on the forums has made it clear they intend to keep posting demands for an update in that section it is making that section useless for actually getting updates on the addon or attempting to assist fellow forum members because the section is littered with what amounts to spam.  So I am asking, could Necromancy rules apply to that section so people aren't constantly bumping information threads just to ask if there is any new news?  Obviously there is nothing new to report or Lunatixz would have posted about it.

Thank you.

What, LOL... I'd appreciate you ignore the thread and /or subform if posts bother you. I can not control what users post... if I have a worthwhile response I'll make one.

I'll lock some topics so you can subscribe and know any updates are by me or team members. THX Happy Holidays.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Could Necromancy rules be applied to PseudoTV Live sections?0