Kodi stuck at "PVR is starting 0%" when using Media portal plugin
Hello everyone,

This is my first time working with this software so bear with me. I have gone through a few guides and forum posts and i still can't figure out why Kodi won't connect. When I use the media portal client it works fine, even on a separate computer. I have listed everything I can remember that I did below.

I installed Kodi and Media portal on the same computer both with the latest version. I setup media portal server and specified the IP for RSTP streaming (instead of auto). I have disabled IPv6, added an inbound exception in the windows firewall for port 9596, specified the ip address in the media portal plugin (instead of 127.0.0.1), and uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin as well as Kodi itself. I also enabled SMB 1.0. I am running a fresh install of Windows 10 1909.

Thank you for all your help!
(2019-12-24, 19:42)Anaconda101 Wrote: Did you install the TVServerKodi plugin in Mediaportal? https://kodi.wiki/view/MediaPortal_TV-Server
What version of MP have you installed?  As I found out today after much head scratching, the latest version of the plugin does not work with the latest version of MP.

As "bmonster" pointed out here the Kodi plugin for 2.2.1 does work with MP Server 2.2.3.
(2019-12-31, 20:39)Micorodoto Wrote: What version of MP have you installed?  As I found out today after much head scratching, the latest version of the plugin does not work with the latest version of MP.

As "bmonster" pointed out here the Kodi plugin for 2.2.1 does work with MP Server 2.2.3.

Hello, I have the same problem.

I use MP TV server 2.2.3 and KODI 18.6 on a windows 10 x64. I get the same error message: PVR is starting 0%.

I tried with the last 2 versions of KODITVServer 2.2.2 Final v1.23.0.143 and 2.2.1 Final v1.21.0.141

Can you confirm that it works with V1.21.0.141 ?

Any idea or suggestion ?

I have allready try to desactivate the firewall on server and client, without effect...

Thanks !
(2020-03-22, 20:19)recma Wrote:
(2019-12-31, 20:39)Micorodoto Wrote: What version of MP have you installed?  As I found out today after much head scratching, the latest version of the plugin does not work with the latest version of MP.

Hello, I have the same problem.

I use MP TV server 2.2.3 and KODI 18.6 on a windows 10 x64. I get the same error message: PVR is starting 0%.

I tried with the last 2 versions of KODITVServer 2.2.2 Final v1.23.0.143 and 2.2.1 Final v1.21.0.141

Can you confirm that it works with V1.21.0.141 ?

Any idea or suggestion ?

I have allready try to desactivate the firewall on server and client, without effect...

Thanks ! 

Hello,

Finally I have unistalled the mediaportal TVserver 2.2.3 and then install mediaportal v1.22 with the Kodi Server plugin for MP 1.20.x.

Everything is working now.

@+

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi stuck at "PVR is starting 0%" when using Media portal plugin0