Req New guy here obviously
Have a quick question. Just got firestick 4k from wife for xmas. Have downloader already installed. Problem is what else do I need to have besides kodi and is it 100% necessary to have a VPN because I'm tapped out from xmas and dont have the money to subscribe to one yet. Any help or guides would be appreciated and thanks for reading
Apart from your local media, nothing.
(2019-12-25, 18:48)Hitcher Wrote: Apart from your local media, nothing.

How would I get local media? And I dont need VPN for Jodi? Told ya new at this lol
Local media stored on your network, aside from scraping movie and TV show data you don’t need an internet connection
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
(2019-12-25, 18:50)Faintestidea Wrote: And I dont need VPN for Jodi?
Our jodeling application does indeed need no VPN. Also read our VPN policy (wiki).
(2019-12-25, 18:50)Faintestidea Wrote:

How would I get local media? And I dont need VPN for Jodi? Told ya new at this lol

Correct - see our VPN policy (wiki) for more details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-12-25, 19:26)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2019-12-25, 18:50)Faintestidea Wrote:

Correct - see our VPN policy (wiki) for more details.
Sorry just almost totally lost here. I have so many questions to ask so I know zomething at least but dont want to aggravate you guys on here
What is Kodi? and Where do I get all the movies and TV shows from?
(2019-12-25, 19:26)Klojum Wrote: Our jodeling application
That is anew one for me... Jodel = is the community that shows you what's happening in your area in real-time.
first place to look is video addons you will find some content to start you off
https://kodi.tv/addons

Crackle
youtube

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New guy here obviously0