Android Movies with Sickchill NFO and TMDB
I'm running the latest Kodi version on a Nvidia Shield TV 2019 and have my movie and tv show collection on a Synology nas with Sickchill and Radarr. In Radarr I have setup that it will automatically create the NFO/Fanart/Poster for every movie. In Kodi I see most of the information from the NFO is shown, but information like actors, trailers etc. are not retrieved. When I select for a movie the refresh button and then choose TMDB all the required information is retrieved and looking good. So I would like to start using that source instead of the local files (Or someone must know how to fix this).

I tried deleting the movie source and creating it again, with TMDB as information provider. But again it will show the information from the local source. Is there a way to fix this, or must I delete all the local information NFO/Fanart/Poster from my NAS before this is working?
Sonarr / Radarr are known to have incompatible NFO files. Never heard of Sickchill, so I assume it is also incompatible.

Post one of your NFO files to Kodi Paste Site and I can check and advise where the problem is.

(2020-01-01, 18:10)copyfile Wrote: Is there a way to fix this, or must I delete all the local information NFO/Fanart/Poster from my NAS before this is working?
Kodi looks for local information by default. When it does not find local information, then the scrapers are used to find it online. If you don't want local information used, then don't use local information files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks! So when I delete the different files and refresh the Kodi database this should be fixexd correct? See an example of the Radarr created NFO https://paste.kodi.tv/avivuracow
Thanks.

Is that the Radarr nfo file?

All the tags are correct except Rating, but there is a lot of information missing, such as tagline, outline, mpaa certification, genre, country, credits, director and Actors and that is why none display in Kodi.

Yes, just delete your nfo files (or prevent them from being created in the first place) and Refresh the movie into the library. That will scrape all the required information.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies with Sickchill NFO and TMDB0