Navigating Guide 12 or 24 Hours At A Time?
Someone in the NextPVR forum pointed me here since my question is likely about Kodi UI functionality rather than NextPVR Add-On  (I'm pretty new to Kodi and NextPVR so didn't know if the add-on was a replacement UI for the guide when I first posted).
First of all, I'm using Windows 7 x64, Leia, Aeon Nox Silvo Skin, SchedulesDirect, NextPVR backend and NextPVR Add-On in Kodi.  Up until 2 weeks ago, I used WMC with SchedulesDirect.

I've tried several skins before landing on the Aeon Nox one, so I can't recall for sure, but I would have sworn at one point there was a command to advance or go back in the guide 12 hours at a time.  I know there was one in WMC that I used to use that skipped 12 hours, but I really thought there was one in Kodi when I fist installed it and NextPVR a couple of weeks ago.

My Google-FU is weak on this one with combinations of terms for the guide views, but I've looked at the standard keymaps while trying to customize my remote and maps, and don't really see anything there in TVGuide node, so maybe I imagined it?
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...yboard.xml

Any help would be much appreciated, as using the remote to go right hour by hours is less than optimal for spouse approval factor when scheduling recordings.

<TVGuide>
  <keyboard>
    <e>PreviousMenu</e>
    <t>ShowTimerRule</t>
    <epg>PreviousMenu</epg>
    <g>NextChannelGroup</g>
    <n>ActivateWindow(PVRGuideControls)</n>
    <enter mod="longpress">ActivateWindow(PVRGuideControls)</enter>
    <return mod="longpress">ActivateWindow(PVRGuideControls)</return>
    <backspace mod="longpress">Number0</backspace> <!-- 0 key goes to "now" on EPG timeline -->
    <browser_back mod="longpress">Number0</browser_back> <!-- 0 key goes to "now" on EPG timeline -->
    <period mod="longpress">ChannelNumberSeparator</period>
    <numpadperiod>ChannelNumberSeparator</numpadperiod>
  </keyboard>
</TVGuide>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Navigating Guide 12 or 24 Hours At A Time?0