URL Addon?
I'm looking for some sort of URL addon.  I read somewhere that you can create an STRM file and add to Kodi.  I did that but when i select it nothing happens.  it spins for a bit but nothing.

I'm trying to add a couple of links to Live Online news streaming.  Unless there is some sort of official News addonHuh
Use this link bud:

mod edit - link removed

(2020-01-03, 02:09)[email protected] Wrote: I'm looking for some sort of URL addon.  I read somewhere that you can create an STRM file and add to Kodi.  I did that but when i select it nothing happens.  it spins for a bit but nothing.

I'm trying to add a couple of links to Live Online news streaming.  Unless there is some sort of official News addonHuh
@packleader15 - unfortunately that link contains material and references which violate our piracy policy (wiki) and so reference to it is not allowed here.

@[email protected] - the wiki page on adding Internet video and audio streams (wiki) gives details of how to set up strm files for this.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-01-03, 12:36)DarrenHill Wrote: @packleader15 - unfortunately that link contains material and references which violate our piracy policy (wiki) and so reference to it is not allowed here.

@[email protected] - the wiki page on adding Internet video and audio streams (wiki) gives details of how to set up strm files for this.

I tried that.  Created a STRM file with the HTTP address.  added that to library in kodi.  Does not work
So nobody has any other solutions?  Is there or is there not an official Kodi Live News Addon?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
URL Addon?0