Kiosk mode in Ace 2 activated.
[PatK] English only forum, read the rules, post in the appropriate support areas, use Google Translate if needed.

Bonjour, monsieur,

[PatK] Forum en anglais uniquement, lisez les règles, postez dans les zones d'assistance appropriées, utilisez Google Translate si nécessaire.

j'ai changé le skin Kodi avec ACE 2, ce qui est vraiment génial, mais j'ai probablement fait une erreur car je me retrouve avec le kiosque activé et je ne peux pas accéder aux paramètres pour le changer.
Quelqu'un at-il une solution pour moi Huh?
Merci d'avance et j'en profite pour vous souhaiter une bonne année 2020.
Google Translate:->

I changed the Kodi skin with ACE 2, which is really great, but I probably made a mistake because I end up with the kiosk activated and I cannot access the parameters to change it. Anyone have a solution for me Huh? Thank you in advance and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy new year 2020.

Delete guisettings.xml in the Userdata (wiki) folder.
(2020-01-04, 18:18)PatK Wrote: Google Translate:->

I changed the Kodi skin with ACE 2, which is really great, but I probably made a mistake because I end up with the kiosk activated and I cannot access the parameters to change it. Anyone have a solution for me Huh? Thank you in advance and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy new year 2020.

Delete guisettings.xml in the Userdata (wiki) folder.

Hi,
Is there no other way to disable it? For example, with a key combination.
Press S at home, in the context menu, choose skin settings item, turn off kiosk mode.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I'm stuck too, but I'm running on Shield TV without a keyboard. Is there an XML that sets kiosk mode?
Delete settings.xml file in

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.ace2

Start Kodi again, will solve, you need reconfigure the skin again.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kiosk mode in Ace 2 activated.0