Search within repo’s
Hi

I am very new to KODI, but with so so many Repo’s, is there any way to perform a search fa Repo’s.....maybe a repo or add on that will perform this function....

thanks
There is one repository that is built into your Kodi installation that the team has properly vetted, and we suggest as a new user you stick with it. The link in my signature caution: add-ons you install, spells out the dangers of foreign 3rd party repo's. Fundamentally most of the reasons for many repositories is piracy and streaming of sources with no regard to copyright or contain links to add-ons that are in contradiction to the rules set out by the team. Official:Forum rules (wiki). In some circumstances, private repositories have their place; in testing or add-ons that fail to meet the stringent requirements the team demands by replacing core code or including binary functions that are not clear and could compromise your installation.

Support in the forum is denied once banned add-ons and repositories are installed, (note: the list is incomplete, use your common sense) as a new user you don't want to go there.
Search for an addons in a repo?
(2020-01-06, 19:42)PatK Wrote: There is one repository that is built into your Kodi installation that the team has properly vetted, and we suggest as a new user you stick with it. The link in my signature caution: add-ons you install, spells out the dangers of foreign 3rd party repo's. Fundamentally most of the reasons for many repositories is piracy and streaming of sources with no regard to copyright or contain links to add-ons that are in contradiction to the rules set out by the team. Official:Forum rules (wiki). In some circumstances, private repositories have their place; in testing or add-ons that fail to meet the stringent requirements the team demands by replacing core code or including binary functions that are not clear and could compromise your installation.

Support in the forum is denied once banned add-ons and repositories are installed, (note: the list is incomplete, use your common sense) as a new user you don't want to go there.
Thanks, you have made the situation very clear...appreciate that 👍

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search within repo’s0