v19 How to add more widgets
Is there and option in Titan Bingie skin to add more widgets? at present, it has only 8 widget options to add, how can I add more widgets? I tried looking in many forums couldn't find any answer.
(2020-01-09, 12:06)bhanu8999 Wrote: Is there and option in Titan Bingie skin to add more widgets? at present, it has only 8 widget options to add, how can I add more widgets? I tried looking in many forums couldn't find any answer.
you can add 8 widgets for each menu item 8 for the search, 8 for movies, 8 for tv shows 8 for new etc. I have over 40 widgets
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
You can do what cscott1 has said, I have done the same. However, the more that you add the worse that it gets when you reach the bottom. It maybe OK for say 40 widgets, as soon as you get to 41 it glitches at the bottom. The skin is not 100% bug free and hopefully Cartman comes back and either does a stream lined skin or carries on improving this one. If he does not come back, then I hope that someone picks this up and finishes it. It would be a sad loss if this gets relegated to nothing.

I just counted how many widgets that I have, and I am chuckling to myself, as I gave an estimated figure of 40 and then if you have 1 more it starts messing up, and my guess was correct. 

It works fine for the first 40 rows that you have, anything after that then it does not work properly what happens is that 2 rows are supposed to be visible at one time. If you have more than 40 instead of displaying two, it only displays one row and the highlight box drops below the movie thumb and over laps the next title.

Once you have scrolled right to the bottom, and then get back to the spotlight then it starts working once more as it should.

I am using a PC, so I cannot say how it is using a shield or android etc.
(2020-01-10, 20:29)Video Titles Wrote: You can do what cscott1 has said, I have done the same. However, the more that you add the worse that it gets when you reach the bottom. It maybe OK for say 40 widgets, as soon as you get to 41 it glitches at the bottom. The skin is not 100% bug free and hopefully Cartman comes back and either does a stream lined skin or carries on improving this one. If he does not come back, then I hope that someone picks this up and finishes it. It would be a sad loss if this gets relegated to nothing.

I just counted how many widgets that I have, and I am chuckling to myself, as I gave an estimated figure of 40 and then if you have 1 more it starts messing up, and my guess was correct. 

It works fine for the first 40 rows that you have, anything after that then it does not work properly what happens is that 2 rows are supposed to be visible at one time. If you have more than 40 instead of displaying two, it only displays one row and the highlight box drops below the movie thumb and over laps the next title.

Once you have scrolled right to the bottom, and then get back to the spotlight then it starts working once more as it should.

Just counted mine I have 31 total works great on Nvidia shield.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-01-10, 21:58)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 20:29)Video Titles Wrote: You can do what cscott1 has said, I have done the same. However, the more that you add the worse that it gets when you reach the bottom. It maybe OK for say 40 widgets, as soon as you get to 41 it glitches at the bottom. The skin is not 100% bug free and hopefully Cartman comes back and either does a stream lined skin or carries on improving this one. If he does not come back, then I hope that someone picks this up and finishes it. It would be a sad loss if this gets relegated to nothing.

If you read what I actually said. I said once you have more than 40. As far as I am aware 31 is less than 40. Try adding an extra 10 or more and then see how you get on.
(2020-01-11, 08:36)Video Titles Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 21:58)cscott1 Wrote:

If you read what I actually said. I said once you have more than 40. As far as I am aware 31 is less than 40. Try adding an extra 10 or more and then see how you get on. 
Yeah read it. I have no intention of adding any more but good to know for anyone who needs that many.
there are more than 8 widgets in the home menu, how does it do that?

(2020-02-06, 16:46)shkop Wrote: there are more than 8 widgets in the home menu, how does it do that?

What are we supposed to be looking at? You have posted a video of someone doing a review that is 13 odd minutes do you expect us to watch the whole lot?

If you need a question answered, you really need to be more precise, give us a time to look at e,g 7:05 he does such and such.
sorry i don't speak english very well,
at 5:00 am in the home menu, when he scrolls the widgets vertically, there are more than 8,
how does he do it?
how does he get all these vertical widgets?
I thought it was limited to 8?
No you can add as many widgets as you like. I did have over 40 widgets in my set up but the skin did not like that, around 30 is the safest.

If you go to settings, skin settings, you will see menu settings such as TV, Movies, Music each one of those will fit 8 playlists or widgets 

So if you add 8 to those they will all display on your main screen, if you add more to the menu system, then you can add more widgets.

To give an example I had

TV 
Movies
Streaming - Amazon, Britbox, Netflix
Genres - Action & Adventure, Blockbuster Movies, Comedy, Horror
Genres - Sci Fi
Decades - Classic Movies, 1950's, 1960's
Decades - 2000, 2010, 2020

So the more you add as your main navigation, then the more you can add to the front screen.

Hopefully this gives you an idea of how to add more
ahhh okk thanks for your help i understand betterWink
I have one last question, how do we get this fluid vertical sliding of widgets? mine selected one by one

(2020-02-07, 13:18)shkop Wrote: ahhh okk thanks for your help i understand betterWink
I have one last question, how do we get this fluid vertical sliding of widgets? mine selected one by one

Your image is on a dodgy website that I cannot see, trying using google images or something more reputable.

I shall have a look at the video to see if I can understand what you mean

In the video he is going horizontal and not vertical, scrolling through his videos one by one. 

If English is not your first language type your question in English and then type it in your own language. It might be easier to translate than to read your attempt at English. 

I am fluent in English and gibberish, I struggle to read and understand broken English.
the horizontal sliding is fluid as on netflix,
mine selects widgets one by one

(2020-02-07, 13:18)shkop Wrote: ahhh okk thanks for your help i understand betterWink

It will move one at a time if you click left or right. If you hold down left or right it will spin. This is an animation and how smooth the animation looks depends on your hardware. This video was made on an Nvidia shield probably one of the best devices to run this skin on it has 3 GB of Ram using something like a firestick which only has 1.5 GB of Ram will lag slowly and you wont have the same experience.
Edit*** where you point your widgets may also effect the speed of the animation widgets pointing to Library playlists or Tags may be smoother than widgets pointing to addon sources.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add more widgets1