v19 subtitles addons for kodi Matrix - Python 3
Hi there,

are there any subtitles addons working on kodi Matrix?

I believe all of them need to be updated to python 3.

thanks
Current setup: SONY XG8096
Previous setup: Mecool KM9 PRO - Kodi Leia 18.5 | xiaomi mibox 3 - kodi Leia 18.3 | MXIII - Some Kodi version - LibreELEC | Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 - Pipplware - LibreELEC
(2020-01-11, 00:42)Norin_Radd Wrote: Hi there,

thanks
Yes, good question... Somebody out there has any news?
(2020-01-15, 13:09)blokkie Wrote:

thanks
i only know about addi7ed and subscene updated for that
Previous setup: Mecool KM9 PRO - Kodi Leia 18.5 | xiaomi mibox 3 - kodi Leia 18.3 | MXIII - Some Kodi version - LibreELEC | Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 - Pipplware - LibreELEC
(2020-01-16, 10:29)Norin_Radd Wrote:
(2020-01-15, 13:09)blokkie Wrote:

thanks
i only know about addi7ed and subscene updated for that 
Thanks! should we contact the author (Amed) about this.. and how?
(2020-01-16, 12:00)blokkie Wrote: Thanks! should we contact the author (Amed) about this.. and how?
you misunderstood me, those addons work on kodi Matrix and are already updated with python 3 version.
Anyone found a new version of specifically open subtitles? beta or otherwise supporting python 3?

You're a bit handicapped without it and ATV4 only supports the nightly builds which is build on matrix which uses python 3.
SuperSubtitles also works, I use it for Hungarian and English sub fetching as well. Unfortunately AutoSubs (or AutoSrt?) still does not work, so fetching is not automatic, but at least works manually.
None of the subtitle add-ons work on Python 3. Tested them all on matrix nightly. They either give an error concerning python or just don't work at all. Just FYI regarding what others say here.
(2020-02-29, 12:45)xayide Wrote: Anyone found a new version of specifically open subtitles? beta or otherwise supporting python 3?

You're a bit handicapped without it and ATV4 only supports the nightly builds which is build on matrix which uses python 3.

I've ported opensubtitles to python 3. it's working on movies, haven't tried on series yet. Please test and come back if something needs to be fixed. https://github.com/juokelis/service.subt...ree/Matrix
I don't know how to push that to Kodi Matrix repo. I would Smile
(2020-03-12, 21:04)juokelis Wrote:
(2020-02-29, 12:45)xayide Wrote: Anyone found a new version of specifically open subtitles? beta or otherwise supporting python 3?

I've ported opensubtitles to python 3. it's working on movies, haven't tried on series yet. Please test and come back if something needs to be fixed. https://github.com/juokelis/service.subt...ree/Matrix

Juokelis - you are a gosh darn legend!!!!! Love the Kodi community and all of your hard work. You guys make the dream work.

A million 'thank yous' from a humble FlyingElk

I don't know how to push that to Kodi Matrix repo. I would Smile😭
Tried it on series and it works like a charm. Thanks for the work! Greatly appreciated!😁
Finally able to switch fully to python 3

You're THE MAN! Works like a charm since it got auto-updated. Much appreciated.

Now my only wish is that AutoSRT would also get ported to Phy3. Smile
My changes are in the repository already, you should get addon through official repository using Matrix now.
(2020-03-19, 09:48)kovacsgergely83 Wrote:

You're THE MAN! Works like a charm since it got auto-updated. Much appreciated.

Now my only wish is that AutoSRT would also get ported to Phy3. Smile 
I don't use AutoSRT Smile But it could be fun (both porting and using). I think I'll take that one while on quarantine Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
subtitles addons for kodi Matrix - Python 30