Release Release 3.1.1
Version 3.1.1
=======================
+ re-added AniDB scraper to the ui #759
+ use another algorithm for title case rendering
x fixed movie set name cleanup for file-/folder names
x fixed Synology VSMETA parsing for backdrops
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi and thanks for the app. I am loving it (2 days using it).
(2020-01-13, 20:59)mlaggner Wrote: Version 3.1.1
=======================
x fixed movie set name cleanup for file-/folder names

I am still having problems with the movie set panel. Dont see new behavior in 3.1.1. It only works correctly when you dont touch the initial movie set name (scraped). If I change the name that doesnt get reflected in real folders (still in "old" folder). If I change (update or new) some artwork to the set then the app creates a new folder (with new and correct name) but it just places there the updated or new files. I finish with 2 folders and split artwork.

Thanks in advance!
Congrats on the release.
(2020-01-14, 00:12)Cromseth Wrote: I am still having problems with the movie set panel. Dont see new behavior in 3.1.1. It only works correctly when you dont touch the initial movie set name (scraped). If I change the name that doesnt get reflected in real folders (still in "old" folder). If I change (update or new) some artwork to the set then the app creates a new folder (with new and correct name) but it just places there the updated or new files. I finish with 2 folders and split artwork.

yes looks like there is still a little bug in the artwork handling - I will have a look at this
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 3.1.10