Found many movie files renamed after the last updates
I have found so far over a hundred movies that were fine in 3.0.5
After the update.. many files and folders were renamed, I have two large volumes of movies and it renamed them across disks.
In one case it took all the superman movies and moved them to a superman folder and then broke the folder names into individual folders.
One folder was seven deep..  It split folder names in the middle of words.  
So far the only saving thing is all my movie folders had the name (year) in the folder. so as I search I am finding the year missing and I know that it was changed.
Not sure how deep this goes, but the movie count dropped by 254 movies after the updates.

So others may want to check their collections.

EDIT:  found that some movie titles that contain a '/' were also broken at the slash but that was only for the folder names...
did you start a rename by hand?
how are your renamer settings?
how did re result (renamed) folders look like?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-01-16, 11:52)mlaggner Wrote: did you start a rename by hand?
how are your renamer settings?
how did re result (renamed) folders look like?

Sorry for the delay reply...
What I did was upgrade TMM
Went to add a movie to the database (folder/file name and format was already correct)
After the scrape for the new movie is when I noticed as I described above..
Movie renaming format;
{Movie Title} ({Release Year}) - [{Edition Tags}] ({IMDb Id}) ({Quality Full}  {MediaInfo Video} - {MediaInfo Audio} {MediaInfo AudioChannels}) {Movie Title}

I'm now finding issues with TV shows..

The shows are showing in the database as duplicates even thou there is only one file for each episode.. (tried inserting a snippet but guess can't insert pictures directly)
If I rename it then it does ( S01E01 S01E01) in the file name.. 

So I have stopped renaming anything.
TV show renaming format;
${showTitle} (${showYear}) (S${seasonNr2}E${episodeNr2}) (${airedDate}) (${videoFormat}-${videoCodec}  ${audioCodec}-${audioChannels})  ${title}

nothing to due with this issue but when I have shows whose file extends past the episode like episode 03 through 05 it renames it like
( S01E03 S01E05)      rather then the normal   (S01E3-E05)      so I have to rename them manually,
not a big deal since there aren't that many and as long as their not automatically renamed by TMM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Found many movie files renamed after the last updates0