Kodi addon service.playlist.02tv does not generate a playlist for Simple IPTV Client
Hello, I have Lenovo tablet on Android 7.0 with Kodi 17.6. I am not able with the help of this addon to download and generate a playlist from official IPTV provider O2 TV to play it live with the help of Simple IPTV Client.  I am new to Kodi, please can you give me an advise how to fix this problem, please see the copied debug log from my device.
Thank you much in advance.
https://paste.kodi.tv/aciwekizeh.kodi
Thread moved to IPTV Simple section.

Your log doesn't have debug logging enabled (Settings > System Settings > Logging and enable logging there) so doesn't show very much. Can you enable it, reboot, and try again then upload that log instead and provide its new url?

When you enable the logging you should see some numbers displayed in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Once you've finished you can disable the logging again to go back to normal viewing.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi addon service.playlist.02tv does not generate a playlist for Simple IPTV Client0