Setting up Music in Aeon Nox Silvo
Done some searches, but can't find any information on my problems.
Using Silvo with Leia 18.5 in Windows 10.

Have been using stored videos and TV shows successfully for years.
Now want to add some Music.
I know Music setup is totally different to videos, so I have been following Kodi's instructions carefully (including using MusicBrainz's Picard).

My two problems are:-

1. My Widget shows individual songs (with artwork), not the Albums.

2. When a song is playing, I have no "Now Playing Controls". The only way I can stop a song playing is to move to another item in my main menu.

Can anyone help me, or explain what's going on?

Cheers Blush
(2020-01-17, 06:14)Nordo Wrote: Done some searches, but can't find any information on my problems.
Using Silvo with Leia 18.5 in Windows 10.

Have been using stored videos and TV shows successfully for years.
Now want to add some Music.
I know Music setup is totally different to videos, so I have been following Kodi's instructions carefully (including using MusicBrainz's Picard).

My two problems are:-

1. My Widget shows individual songs (with artwork), not the Albums.

2. When a song is playing, I have no "Now Playing Controls". The only way I can stop a song playing is to move to another item in my main menu.

Can anyone help me, or explain what's going on?

Cheers Blush

Sorry to bump this, but can anyone help regarding access to controls whilst playing music?
It's really giving me the S***s!!!
(2020-01-17, 06:14)Nordo Wrote: 2. When a song is playing, I have no "Now Playing Controls". The only way I can stop a song playing is to move to another item in my main menu.
If you are using a keyboard, press m to view the controls... https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-04, 10:42)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-01-17, 06:14)Nordo Wrote: 2. When a song is playing, I have no "Now Playing Controls". The only way I can stop a song playing is to move to another item in my main menu.
If you are using a keyboard, press m to view the controls... https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls 
Only using a very basic remote - no keyboard.
Basically the only useable buttons are the "middle" button and the four "up,"down","left",right" buttons (via Flirc receiver connected to HTPC).
Maybe I could incorporate extra controls using long press?
Not sure how to do this.
Just noticed that Flirc have new drivers which (hopefully) support long presses.
Did you ever figure this out? I find that if I hit the center button on the remote, that is the same as hitting "M" on the keyboard (brings up Menu player controls). But, if Lyrics are loaded / loading, I must first hit the back button one the remote as hitting the center button on the D-Pad won't bring up the Menu if lyrics are playing. Then, when I'm done, I can hit the Lyrics button on the Menu's controls to restart the lyrics.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting up Music in Aeon Nox Silvo0