Please some one can help me to Solve the problem????
Please some one can help me to Solve the problem:

ERROR: WARNING:root:Server is Up
  ERROR: WARNING:rootSad'64bit', '')
  ERROR: WARNING:rootTonguelatform:linux
  ERROR: WARNING:root:/home/shay/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.telemedia/resources/lib/x64/libeay32.dll
  ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
        - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
 Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
 Error Contents: /home/shay/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.telemedia/resources/lib/x64/libeay32.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
 Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/home/shay/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.telemedia/service.py", line 955, in <module>
  CDLL(ph)
 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 366, in __init__
 self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
 OSError: /home/shay/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.telemedia/resources/lib/x64/libeay32.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
 -->End of Python script error report<--:

Thanks in advance for your help!
@shaype

That is a problem with the telemedia add-on. You need to contact the developer of the add-on for assistance.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Also a more to the point and more accurate thread title will be appreciated for any of your future topics.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please some one can help me to Solve the problem????0