• 16(current)
Beta Sling
(2020-07-14, 18:33)hackthis02 Wrote: I know this might be a pipe dream but any chance we could get AirTV support added?

I have the same hopes and dreams!
(2020-07-31, 19:23)lhassell Wrote: Went ahead and pulled a fresh log to speed things up:

https://paste.kodi.tv/ayawudupuw.kodi
 @d21spike, I don't intend to be rude, but can you or someone else give me an idea of what is happening here? I've even tried removing and reinstalling the plug-in and I'm still getting 404 errors when I try to view streams. I can view them just fine in the regular Sling app.
(2020-08-11, 01:07)lhassell Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 19:23)lhassell Wrote: Went ahead and pulled a fresh log to speed things up:

@d21spike, I don't intend to be rude, but can you or someone else give me an idea of what is happening here? I've even tried removing and reinstalling the plug-in and I'm still getting 404 errors when I try to view streams. I can view them just fine in the regular Sling app.
It looks like you're having an issue with InputStream Adaptive. Maybe uninstall and reinstall that.
(2020-08-11, 13:43)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 01:07)lhassell Wrote:

It looks like you're having an issue with InputStream Adaptive. Maybe uninstall and reinstall that.
I'm on a Shield TV. For some reason, it will not let me uninstall ISA, and there is no file available in the repo to update it. I may have to wait for the next version or something.
(2020-08-12, 03:20)lhassell Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 01:07)lhassell Wrote:  @d21spike, I don't intend to be rude, but can you or someone else give me an idea of what is happening here? I've even tried removing and reinstalling the plug-in and I'm still getting 404 errors when I try to view streams. I can view them just fine in the regular Sling app.
I'm on a Shield TV. For some reason, it will not let me uninstall ISA, and there is no file available in the repo to update it. I may have to wait for the next version or something.

I'm on X86 but you could try reinstalling/upgrading inputstream-helper. There are some settings to update/clear widewine within. Not sure if that's on Android or not..
Is anyone having issues getting sound on the Disney Channel? I've tried on a couple of different Win 10 boxes with the same result. Video with no audio. When I pull up the "Stats for Nerds" while the video is playing, it shows Audio Channels/Stream: Unknown. 

There are three different audio streams to select but none of them work. 

I'm assuming that this has something to do with InputStream Adaptive, but I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.
<disregard issue fixed itself.>
If someone's post helps you out, click the thank user button.
(2020-08-17, 16:02)Doctor Eggs Wrote: Is anyone having issues getting sound on the Disney Channel? I've tried on a couple of different Win 10 boxes with the same result. Video with no audio. When I pull up the "Stats for Nerds" while the video is playing, it shows Audio Channels/Stream: Unknown. 

I'm assuming that this has something to do with InputStream Adaptive, but I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.
I also got this issue. Disney, Disney Junior and my local channels have no sound.
(2020-08-20, 07:34)usphil Wrote:
(2020-08-17, 16:02)Doctor Eggs Wrote: Is anyone having issues getting sound on the Disney Channel? I've tried on a couple of different Win 10 boxes with the same result. Video with no audio. When I pull up the "Stats for Nerds" while the video is playing, it shows Audio Channels/Stream: Unknown. 

I also got this issue. Disney, Disney Junior and my local channels have no sound.
I have zero sound in Sling for both Win and Linux installs on my dual-boot desktop on both Win10 and elementaryos: No sound on TCM or a local station (I didn't try other channels). On Netflix (castagnaIT) and Amazon VOD (sandmann) add-ons, sound works fine.
Is it 18.8 issue? PVR issue? DRM issue through inputstream?
Fix ideas?
I just posted on the no-sound problem on desktop, but also want to post that my android installs in 18.3 (via F-Droid) had worked very well with this addon.
However v18.8 (again from F-Droid) seems to have broken it. I'm using it on two handsets and on a Remix Mini (for TV input). I can log in and pop up the channels listing, but once I try to start a channel, it tries (channel name and start arrow in upper right), but fails and just sits in the channel listings.
https://paste.kodi.tv/vaqipawaju.kodi

I've-de-versioned and running happy -- but thought this should be looked at by somebody
(2020-08-11, 01:07)lhassell Wrote:  @d21spike, I don't intend to be rude, but can you or someone else give me an idea of what is happening here? I've even tried removing and reinstalling the plug-in and I'm still getting 404 errors when I try to view streams. I can view them just fine in the regular Sling app.

Same here. Shield with 404. Netflix input stream works fine.
(2020-08-23, 00:24)Alizarin Wrote:
(2020-08-20, 07:34)usphil Wrote:

I have zero sound in Sling for both Win and Linux installs on my dual-boot desktop on both Win10 and elementaryos: No sound on TCM or a local station (I didn't try other channels). On Netflix (castagnaIT) and Amazon VOD (sandmann) add-ons, sound works fine.
Is it 18.8 issue? PVR issue? DRM issue through inputstream?
Fix ideas?
Just pinging this again to the group.
I have 18.7 installed on a dual-boot system with both Win 10 and Linux (elementary/Ubuntu).
I use several other add-ons including Netflix and Amazon VOD --- and the sound works fine.
While the Sling add-on used to play just fine on both systems a few months ago, now there is no audio on any of the channels on either Win 10 or Linux*. As an experiment, I set the Inputstream 'stream selection' to manual and toggled through the 'audio' settings during streaming - and still nothing.

My log -- https://paste.kodi.tv/otahogokeg.kodi

Thanks!!!

* - btw: Sling add-on works fine on both of my 18.3 Android installs.
(2020-08-31, 02:35)bzellinger Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 13:43)Doctor Eggs Wrote: It looks like you're having an issue with InputStream Adaptive. Maybe uninstall and reinstall that.

Same here. Shield with 404. Netflix input stream works fine.
I uninstalled the Kodi store app and installed 18.5 apk from the official kodi site. Sling is working fine with this version.
I found a trick to play no sound channels:

While playing a no sound channel, press the back button to return channel list (don't stop) then click on that channel again, it will play with sound.

If playing with PVR IPTV, go direct to those channels by pressing channel number while watching other channels.

The key is open no sound channels while playing another channel.

My system is CoreElec 9.2 run on TV box. I didn't check this on other systems.
(2020-09-10, 06:42)usphil Wrote: I found a trick to play no sound channels:

While playing a no sound channel, press the back button to return channel list (don't stop) then click on that channel again, it will play with sound.

If playing with PVR IPTV, go direct to those channels by pressing channel number while watching other channels.

The key is open no sound channels while playing another channel.

My system is CoreElec 9.2 run on TV box. I didn't check this on other systems.
AWESOME! Thanks! This worked for me on my Win10 Kodi 18.8 instances.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sling0