•   
  • 16(current)
Beta Sling
(2020-07-14, 18:33)hackthis02 Wrote: I know this might be a pipe dream but any chance we could get AirTV support added?

I have the same hopes and dreams!
I get an error consistently when trying to view My TV > Recordings.
I'm using Kodi 18.8 on Ubuntu 18.04.
Python versions installed: 2.7.17 and 3.6.9
Debug logs here: https://paste.kodi.tv/ozeraqitex.kodi

I've downloaded installed latest plugin from the Github repo.

The relevant error in logs appears to be:
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.sling/resources/lib/menus/my_tv.py", line 313, in myShowRecording
                                                for genre in response['metadata']['genre']:
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Any help is greatly appreciated!
@bdp973 - please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here. Your device is crammed full of banned addons (wiki) that violate our piracy policy (wiki). Due to this, no support is available for it here.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki) Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

My Blog Posts
(2020-07-31, 19:23)lhassell Wrote: Went ahead and pulled a fresh log to speed things up:

https://paste.kodi.tv/ayawudupuw.kodi
 @d21spike, I don't intend to be rude, but can you or someone else give me an idea of what is happening here? I've even tried removing and reinstalling the plug-in and I'm still getting 404 errors when I try to view streams. I can view them just fine in the regular Sling app.
(2020-08-11, 01:07)lhassell Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 19:23)lhassell Wrote: Went ahead and pulled a fresh log to speed things up:

@d21spike, I don't intend to be rude, but can you or someone else give me an idea of what is happening here? I've even tried removing and reinstalling the plug-in and I'm still getting 404 errors when I try to view streams. I can view them just fine in the regular Sling app.
It looks like you're having an issue with InputStream Adaptive. Maybe uninstall and reinstall that.
(2020-08-11, 13:43)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 01:07)lhassell Wrote:

It looks like you're having an issue with InputStream Adaptive. Maybe uninstall and reinstall that.
I'm on a Shield TV. For some reason, it will not let me uninstall ISA, and there is no file available in the repo to update it. I may have to wait for the next version or something.
(2020-08-12, 03:20)lhassell Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 13:43)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 01:07)lhassell Wrote:  @d21spike, I don't intend to be rude, but can you or someone else give me an idea of what is happening here? I've even tried removing and reinstalling the plug-in and I'm still getting 404 errors when I try to view streams. I can view them just fine in the regular Sling app.
I'm on a Shield TV. For some reason, it will not let me uninstall ISA, and there is no file available in the repo to update it. I may have to wait for the next version or something.

I'm on X86 but you could try reinstalling/upgrading inputstream-helper. There are some settings to update/clear widewine within. Not sure if that's on Android or not..
  •   
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sling0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.