• 31(current)
Beta Sling
I got the Sling addon working and it works great.  However, I can't find my DVR recordings.  Is there an option to display the DVR content?

Thanks

Daryl
(2021-05-05, 18:40)d21spike Wrote:
(2021-05-05, 17:28)hagertyoh Wrote: Thanks, just scheduled my first record new shows and turned off the update.

I might not have been clear in the guide issue. The push buttons are working and moving the selection around. The show information on top is changing as it moves. The only issue is easily knowing where you are. Nothing is highlighted on the guide. To know where you are located, I have been looking at the show info on the top and looking for the title in the guide. Hopefully I am making sense.
See photo. the selected show has no highlight

That's an interesting rendering issue. Judging by the image above, the Libreelec copy also lacks the vertical separators between the airings. It's almost like the buttons themselves aren't rendering (showing up).

In a functional sense though, the update of the show information is triggered by the change of focus between the various buttons (basically clicking from one show to another). Once a button is focused, it's actually highlighted in blue and the show info is updated. If clicked again, playback will commence. Long press or options button will ask if you want to record.

I'll have to see if there's a reason Libreelec lacks the highlighting, since everything else I've tested looks like below:

I was just perusing through this thread and saw this post from May.  How does a person enable the guide?  I don't see an option for the guide and I would really like to have it.

Thanks

Daryl
(2021-08-19, 14:02)rosede Wrote:
(2021-05-05, 18:40)d21spike Wrote:
(2021-05-05, 17:28)hagertyoh Wrote: Thanks, just scheduled my first record new shows and turned off the update.

I might not have been clear in the guide issue. The push buttons are working and moving the selection around. The show information on top is changing as it moves. The only issue is easily knowing where you are. Nothing is highlighted on the guide. To know where you are located, I have been looking at the show info on the top and looking for the title in the guide. Hopefully I am making sense.
See photo. the selected show has no highlight

That's an interesting rendering issue. Judging by the image above, the Libreelec copy also lacks the vertical separators between the airings. It's almost like the buttons themselves aren't rendering (showing up).

In a functional sense though, the update of the show information is triggered by the change of focus between the various buttons (basically clicking from one show to another). Once a button is focused, it's actually highlighted in blue and the show info is updated. If clicked again, playback will commence. Long press or options button will ask if you want to record.

I'll have to see if there's a reason Libreelec lacks the highlighting, since everything else I've tested looks like below:

I was just perusing through this thread and saw this post from May.  How does a person enable the guide?  I don't see an option for the guide and I would really like to have it.

Thanks

Daryl
I found the guide, but I still would like to access the DVR.  Any options on adding in the DVR?

Thanks

Daryl
I found the DVR.  I was adding submenu's to the skin and discovered Recordings.  I think that I'm all set.  

Daryl
(2021-07-12, 22:31)taylormia Wrote: Hi, I just added a few Over The Air channels to Sling via AirTV and a OTA digital antenna. I'm able to watch these channels using the ipad or android app and on the web site - but cannot see these channels with the add-on. Are OTA channels added via AirTV supposed to be available with the add-on? I have tried deleting the database and reconnecting with no luck..

I also just added an antenna and AirTV.  I am also having difficulties finding the channels in the Sling Add-on.  I did, by accident, find a popup menu that had all of my local over the air channels, but I don't remember how I caused it to pop up, and I can't duplicate it.  Anyone have a way to get to the channels?

Thanks

Daryl
(2021-08-26, 13:06)rosede Wrote:
(2021-07-12, 22:31)taylormia Wrote: Hi, I just added a few Over The Air channels to Sling via AirTV and a OTA digital antenna. I'm able to watch these channels using the ipad or android app and on the web site - but cannot see these channels with the add-on. Are OTA channels added via AirTV supposed to be available with the add-on? I have tried deleting the database and reconnecting with no luck..

I also just added an antenna and AirTV.  I am also having difficulties finding the channels in the Sling Add-on.  I did, by accident, find a popup menu that had all of my local over the air channels, but I don't remember how I caused it to pop up, and I can't duplicate it.  Anyone have a way to get to the channels?

Thanks

Daryl

I just discovered that the over-the-air channels that I accidentally found is from my current NextPVR setup, which is only getting over-the-air from my cable provider.  I'm trying to replace this setup with Sling.  Hopefully the developers of this app can find a way to include the OTA channels.  

Thanks

Daryl
(2021-08-26, 15:54)rosede Wrote:
(2021-08-26, 13:06)rosede Wrote:

Thanks

Daryl

I just discovered that the over-the-air channels that I accidentally found is from my current NextPVR setup, which is only getting over-the-air from my cable provider.  I'm trying to replace this setup with Sling.  Hopefully the developers of this app can find a way to include the OTA channels.  

Thanks

Daryl

Is it possible to use the Sling add on with Kodi and record sling tv using the Kodi DVR? (Since the Sling DVR is rather limited). Also, I am trying the addon but I can't find the guide.
(2020-01-20, 17:22)bds3151 Wrote:
(2020-01-20, 15:35)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2020-01-20, 07:53)bds3151 Wrote: Great work on the new add on! I have noticed the channels from Sling and the HDHomerun DVR app in the guide but the program info is wrong for the Sling channels.  It's not a time zone issue, however, it seems like the HD Homerun OTA program info has overwritten the Sling info.

I've seen that happen with my guide (I use the hdhomerun pvr client as well). What I usually do is go into the pvr settings and run Clear data under General and then under Guide and it usually fixes it. If that doesn't work you could try disabling Use channel order from backend(s) and clear the data. 

Thx clear data worked.
I have homerun--and I see homerun channels in the guide--but not sling channels. What am I doing wrong?
fixed the sling addon here
Now it works with a free account!
VOD also works
sling
All SLING regular channels are working, but none of the NBA League Pass sub streams are loadding.
https://paste.kodi.tv/evosukunol.kodi
Can the DVR recordings be grouped?  Its getting difficult managing the different recordings.  

Thanks

Daryl
(2021-10-27, 20:56)rosede Wrote: Can the DVR recordings be grouped?  Its getting difficult managing the different recordings.  

Thanks

Daryl

I figured out how to group my recordings.

I opened the Sling app on my mobile device, and went into "My DVR", marked each different series as a "Favorite".  Then in the Sling app in Kodi, I drilled down into "My TV" and "Favorites".   I now see the recordings grouped together.  However, there is one series that the episodes has an "Unavailable" marking, and when I try to play them, nothing happens.  I'm not sure why. They recorded just find.  I'll have to investigate.  But from what I can tell, all of the other series play just fine.

Daryl
Is there a way to tell what version of Widevine is installed, and how to force an update? 

I have four RPi4's running Matirx, three on are WIFI and one is hardwired.  Every so often, I get prompted to update Widevine on one or maybe two Pi's, but never all four at the same time.  I would like to keep them all up-to-date if I can. How can a person tell what version is currently running, and if the Pi needs to be updated, how to force it to be updated?

Thanks

Daryl
Am getting "no program information" on all channels in sling. I have tried 'delete data' under pvr & live tv > general  as well as guide.

https://paste.kodi.tv/isocoxifes

UPDATE: Never mind, it's fine now
I am having trouble getting both over the air and sling data to both show in the guide. My HDHomerun channels always appear but the Sling channels don't on all my machines. Two do show Sling channels and 3 others don't. I have tried some different versions of sling and cleared the guide data is still erratic. I can't see any reason in the config's as they are the same. Any one have any suggestions?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sling0