• 33(current)
Beta Sling
(2022-01-29, 18:19)eracknaphobia Wrote: You should be able to get the Leia version here: https://github.com/d21spike/plugin.video.../tree/Leia

Just click the code button and Download Zip. Sorry, it slipped my mind.
(2022-01-29, 22:08)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2022-01-29, 18:19)eracknaphobia Wrote: You should be able to get the Leia version here: https://github.com/d21spike/plugin.video.../tree/Leia

Just click the code button and Download Zip. Sorry, it slipped my mind.
Oops [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji109][emoji109]
Ot installed, so short of it running ok or not. I'm calling this g2g.

Will post back if and when needed... ty.
Out of every time I've ever installed this I've always had this persistent seeming to constantly login never being able to get my channels to load until after about three hours of screwing with this. Any ideas?

I can do the login for the configure page. Reboot, login seem to be there. Load the add-on, not asking me to sign in. I clicked channels, that it asked me to sign in. Then it's like I don't know I don't get nothing. I'm kind of at the point to where I'm about to just throw it all out the window.

For what it's worth is a fresh install with nothing illegal. It's just trakt, YouTube and sling right now.

But as far as I can tell the app kind of works it's just constantly asking me to login never seem to really let me freaking go anywhere.
Got favorites menu to load once, not "channels". But at this point I don't know what do do, bec lodgin isn't sticking.

I mean it looks like it does through a power reset, but I'm always asked to log in and I'd bet if I could get it to stick, I could get the full channels menu to load.

But I will reiterate this is a problem I almost always run into. It's just never been this much of a PItA.
So... any ideas Eracknaphobia?

Because as far as I can tell it works the one time I got a channel to play. The one time I got favorites to load. Haven't gotten channels to load. But the big issue is just getting the damn log into stick so hopefully everything loads just normal.

But like I said, this is a brand new fresh install with nothing on it but trakt, YouTube and two music apps through the Kodi repo.

That and this persistent login not sticking issue isn't the first time I've run into it either. Just like I said, this is the first time it's been this much of a pain in the rear.
Attention all! At first I tried this addon, which doesn't seem to work right. No offense to the creator of this addon of course. But it seems to give more headache than it should.
But then I have found the most genius workaround.
Addon developer Matt Huisman made a Stremium addon.
If you don't know. Stremium allows you to link various different live TV streaming services and they also carry LocalBTV and a few other free / over the air channels.
Anyway. What you should do is, link your Sling account through Stremium and use Matt's Kodi addon. His addons even allows you to add the TV channels directly to Kodi's PVR using the IPTV Merge addon.
The guy is a genius. He's got addons for Hulu (including live tv), Paramount+, HBO Max, Disney+ and lots more.
You can download his addons through his repo which you can find on his website mjh.nz.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Is this add on dead?
(2022-09-04, 04:38)bds3151 Wrote: Is this add on dead?
It was working normally a couple of days ago. I am getting a generic error opening it now.

Hopefully it's not a sign of massive overhaul by Sling and maybe @eracknaphobia or someone can just tweak the code so it runs again Smile

EDIT: it is working again (6 September)
@eracknaphobia @matthuisman 

Things just stopped working for me today. 

In the log, I get the following two lines around 30 - 50 times in a row.
Code:

2022-09-06 18:40:17.674 T:14164   DEBUG <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: DecryptSampleData: Decrypt failed with error: 2 and key: 8DA4EF212B3D44D3BDB89F24B5B13DA9
2022-09-06 18:40:17.674 T:14164   ERROR <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Decrypt Sample returns failure!

Some of the On-Demand content works, but none of the live tv channels work.

Anyone else having this issue?

Here is the full log: https://pastebin.com/a1hY8qtR
On their website the videos just play without sound.
I think they are doing something on their side
Looks like that was the case. I am now able to watch again. Thanks.
Thanks for the addon.  Does anyone know development status of Widevine CDM on aarch64?  The error I got when trying this on RPi4 aarch64 seems like a dealbreaker.
Code:
FATAL <general>: [script.module.inputstreamhelper] Unsupported 64-bit userspace found. User needs 32-bit userspace on arm64
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
I've never really looked at recordings before through Kodi because well, I've never really thought about it. Anyway, on whim out of boredom I basically just took a look.

I know for a fact I have more than just the 10 recordings I'm looking at, so can somebody maybe explain or at least try to explain. Just why there are no next buttons or the rest of my recording showing?

Ty in adv.
The app will not show recordings from Airtv. Maybe that helps explain the missing recordings?
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sling0