Could some one please tell me where to change this logo
Hello all,

I am customizing Kodi to my liking, and am wondering where I can change the logo that is in this image?

I am using Windows 10, and just trying to customize my local Kodi install.
(2020-01-17, 19:52)jkix23 Wrote: I am customizing Kodi to my liking, and am wondering where I can change the logo that is in this image?

All artwork is compiled into a .xbt file. See TexturePacker (wiki).

Removing the Kodi logo just like that sounds a bit like heresy to me. It is the official logo. Smile

Just a heads-up: if you are planning to release your own build of Kodi publicly under its own name, you will have to remove _all_ references to Kodi in the source code for legal purposes (afaik).
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
(2020-01-17, 20:48)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-01-17, 19:52)jkix23 Wrote: I am customizing Kodi to my liking, and am wondering where I can change the logo that is in this image?

All artwork is compiled into a .xbt file. See TexturePacker (wiki).

Removing the Kodi logo just like that sounds a bit like heresy to me. It is the official logo. Smile

Just a heads-up: if you are planning to release your own build of Kodi publicly under its own name, you will have to remove _all_ references to Kodi in the source code for legal purposes (afaik). 

Thank you for the tips and information, very good to know.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Could some one please tell me where to change this logo00
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.