Solved Filtering episodes
With movies works ok, but not with episodes
Another thing. The filter "missing episodes", what's supposed to do? I think it shows the uncategorised episodes, but in my tmm does nothing
okay we have a little "logical" problem with the exclusion here:

is you have inclusive 720p AND 1080p, you will find episodes which are either 720p OR 1080p
if you have an exclusive 720p AND 1080p, you will find episodes which are either NOT 720p or NOT 1080p (1080p is NOT 720p and vice versa); at the moment all different values are connected logical OR, but the exclusion and logical OR will not fit together;

just for your case I would take the NOT HD (scroll down, there is a HD value which covers 720p&1080p); if it is not too much work I can have a look at this

according to the last question: we support to show missing episodes (in blue) - with this filter you can show all missing episodes
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-01-19, 17:41)mlaggner Wrote: okay we have a little "logical" problem with the exclusion here:

is you have inclusive 720p AND 1080p, you will find episodes which are either 720p OR 1080p
if you have an exclusive 720p AND 1080p, you will find episodes which are either NOT 720p or NOT 1080p (1080p is NOT 720p and vice versa); at the moment all different values are connected logical OR, but the exclusion and logical OR will not fit together;

just for your case I would take the NOT HD (scroll down, there is a HD value which covers 720p&1080p); if it is not too much work I can have a look at this

according to the last question: we support to show missing episodes (in blue) - with this filter you can show all missing episodes

What I want to do here is to find episodes that don't have any resolution assigned. So I mark all of them and then I set the filter as excluding. This works for movies but not for episodes. Also works ok if I use the video codec instead of resolution
that should be fixed with the next release
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filtering episodes0