Aeon NOX Silvo - GameFlix views for AML plugin
Thanks for taking these into consideration.  Regarding #2, the loudest complaint that I have heard from a few others is that horizontal covers, like those for Super Nintendo, get cut off.  I think I feel the same way, and I would prioritize fixing horizontal covers before adding more art.  I think doing that will greatly improve the user experience for gamers at the very least, and may give you a quicker adoption rate.
Hey Jachin, This is easy to get around and I have built this into my skin. I will take some snapshots of what I mean and will post them here to see if it is what you are thinking about.
Sounds good, thanks.
I'm not sure if you have already come across this or not but see here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234477

It looks like Gameflix wide, and Gameflix portrait are exactly what you need to fix images being cut off.
@Jachin99

The Gameflix wide option has always been coded in, I just never made it a setting as I don't use the covers for browsing games (this is currently an issue with naming when using MAME lists) and henve never gave it a setting or proper view. I will get the code put in so that changing to the wide view is an option.

Cheers
@Jachin99 

repository has been update. Now landscape view can be enabled. I am going to play around with it over the next few days to get the sizing right But let me know if this is what you are after. As for the power button the home screen you can disable this under the skin settings, home category.

Cheers
I'm grabbing it now to take a look, thanks.
@Jachin99 Just to let you know, you may want to grab the latest version on github. I added a new view for wide view as I ran into issues with just changing the view mode with a toggle switch. The new view now allows customizing different lists with either the square or wide aspect ratio views.

Cheers.
Rychem, I grabbed the latest version, and it looks like it works great.  I took off the power button, and the skin remembers my view for each list in AEL.  Will you be able to add a poster view next?  Thanks for all of your hard work.
@Jachin99 its funny you ask. i did the coding for the portrait/poster view yesterday. Realized that it would be nice to have as another view as some of the box art is indeed poster sized (as I am sure you are aware). I should have this all finished up in a day or two. I have posted the initial work on the git if you want to try it out. I should have eveything done in short order, plus I am working on some other items in regards to art view (selecting secondary art to be displayed i.e marquees, title screens, etc.) again this is in the experimental stage at the moment.

Cheers.
Can't wait to see it!!
Rychem, I grabbed the latest version, and I really enjoy the option to set each list to poster, square, etc.  I'm about to switch over to this as my main skin however one issue I have right now is that when I create home screen widgets I can't use the direction arrows to select anything from the widget panel, and I have to use a mouse instead.  I can still move through the home screen menu, and move around submenus but for whatever reason I can't select widgets.  Would you have any idea what might be causing this?  Thanks.
@Jachin99 I think I might know what the problem is, let me see if I can fix it. I had changed some controls on the home screen, however never tested with widgets as I am not using them. I will try to correct this.
Cheers
Cool, I'll be checking GitHub and the forums for updates but as always thanks for all of your work.
Rychem, I grabbed the update you pushed to github last night and it seemed to fix the issue.  I switched to the skin so from here I guess I'll see how it goes.  One small issue I have noticed on the gameflix views is that the lettering in the top left corner can be moved down a little.  With the topbar enabled on these views, the topbar lays over the lettering and it looks a little wierd.  The regular MyFlix view that is shipped with Aeon Nox silvo has already been moved down to adjust for this.  Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon NOX Silvo - GameFlix views for AML plugin0