ExpressVPN issue not with Addons
Hello:

I recently installed ExpressVPN to work with Kodi.  I an using Leia 18.5.  It seems that the Express VPN works fine and therefore my private information should be blocked when working with any addons that stream anything.  My issues seems to be with the local videos contained on my own servers.  It seems when connected to the ExpressVPN VPN, I can't access my local libraries? 

I was wondering if anyone has experience this issue and if it is just a setting either in KODI or ExpressVPN that I have wrong that should be modified?  I can alwaus disconnect from the VPN when accessing my local videos but I was thinking that I prefer not have to connect and disconnect all the time?  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kodi does not need any VPN for its intended usage. We do not support them here, please see our VPN Policy (wiki) for more details.

Most of the streaming addons where you may feel the need to hide stuff fall into the banned addons (wiki) category, and so are doubly unsupported here. And if you think a VPN will make you immune to all the ill-effects that using such can cause, then you're sadly mistaken...

Thread moved to off-topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-01-22, 21:09)DarrenHill Wrote: Kodi does not need any VPN for its intended usage. We do not support them here, please see our VPN Policy (wiki) for more details.

Most of the streaming addons where you may feel the need to hide stuff fall into the banned addons (wiki) category, and so are doubly unsupported here. And if you think a VPN will make you immune to all the ill-effects that using such can cause, then you're sadly mistaken...

Thread moved to off-topic.

They all are spammers
@jessicabrobert

Stop posting utter nonsense.
Nearly all your posts are absolutely useless.
You have been warned, keep this up and you will be banned from this forum.
If your goal is to up your post count, you will be banned as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ExpressVPN issue not with Addons0