• 10(current)
Release Composite (A Plex client)
Whats the URL for Music source 

plugin://plugin.video.composite_for_plex/library/music/  Huh?
@ryadre 
Try disabling Settings - Server - Certificate Verification
If that doesn't resolve the issue, please post a complete debug log (wiki)
Before posting a log in the thread I would sanitize it a bit first. Find and replace any server ip's with .'s or -'s, and any *Token=<token>.
Try to replace things using a consistent representation. ie. 192.168.1.1 is always replaced by 192.x.x.x, and 192.168.1.2 is always replaced by 192.y.y.y
The add-on hides this as best as possible but some leaks through with Kodi's logging. You're also welcome to PM it as well if still concerned.

@mufflon12 
What is the Plex server version?

@hacky4real 
There isn't one currently, not sure if the same is possible with music. I will look into it though.
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
@anxdpanic Would it be possible to have a 'By Artist' option in the Music section please? There are already choices for Album, Genre, Year etc but Artist seems to be missing. Thanks.
@FXB78 
It should currently be showing all filtering options returned by Plex so I'm not sure if it's possible offhand but I will look into it. It's something I'd like as well.
@FXB78 
I think we both overlooked it initially, All is technically All Artists. So choosing All in the music section will give the desired by Artist filter.

edit: Currently All Movies, All Shows, All Artists, and All Photos are shortened to All, will be changing to use the original string.
(2020-06-10, 18:43)anxdpanic Wrote: @FXB78 
I think we both overlooked it initially, All is technically All Artists. So choosing All in the music section will give the desired by Artist filter.

edit: Currently All Movies, All Shows, All Artists, and All Photos are shortened to All, will be changing to use the original string.
Ah yes, so it is! Well that makes zero sense, I'd assumed it was all songs so didn't want to click it and wait for an hour Smile

I'll look out for the update but in the meantime as long as I know where it is I'm happy. Thanks for figuring it out Smile
Is there any chance of being able to set view modes in Composite? I like media info 3 for films and TV but I have to set it up repeatedly for the stuff I look at.

I realise that the default List view is the safe bet as it is available in all cases (cause music can't have media info 3) and I can also imagine it would not be easy to implement. As the saying goes " you don't get if you don't ask".

If I've overlooked an easy way to do this for myself please tell me. I think I know my way around Kodi pretty well but there are always surprises.
@sonofdibnah
Changing views from an add-on wasn't allowed in the official repository last I knew. (removed from YouTube) It's not difficult to do in general, but it's difficult to support all/many skins.
I've updated post #2 and the releases with 1.2.0~alpha5
Code:
~alpha5
[add] added intro skipping (Requires Plex Pass)
[add] added lyrics info label for lyrics provided by Plex (Requires Plex Pass)
[chg] All Movies, All Shows, All Artists, and All Photos are no longer shortened to All
(2020-06-18, 02:53)anxdpanic Wrote: @sonofdibnah
Changing views from an add-on wasn't allowed in the official repository last I knew. (removed from YouTube) It's not difficult to do in general, but it's difficult to support all/many skins.

Thanks for letting me know. It's no big deal but I had to ask.
Hello again. Please could you give me some more details about what I should be seeing for lyrics provided by plex in your latest alpha. I have a plex pass and can see lyrics if I use android plex client. In the latest Composite, I can't see any change when playing a track that I know has plex lyrics. I've turned off kodi subtitle searching in case that was getting in the way.
I've updated post #2 and the release with alpha6
Code:
~alpha6
[update/fixup] updates and cosmetics to intro skipping dialog
    - increased transparency
    - dialog can be dismissed and will reappear if intro is replayed
    - minor refactoring

@sonofdibnah 
Currently the add-on sets the lyrics infolabel, which can be used by skins/lyric add-ons.
Created a pr to see about adding support to script.cu.lrclyrics at https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.cu.lrcly...requests/3 
If accepted will likely only be for matrix+ it looks like.

@Fma15
I forgot to ping you when it was first added, the latest alphas have intro skipping.
Hi,
I am trying to setup this add-on for connecting to my friend's Plex share. I am getting on error saying that the server is offline. I looked through the previous replies in this thread, and I found out about the Custom access URLs. I want to know what needs to be put into this. I think my friend has his server setup with nginx, but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure how to connect to it. Do I leave the Server Discovery set up Auto, or must I input the domain and port manually.

When I tried using PKC before, and it seemed to work for me, and a ".xzy" domain showed up next to the "Current address" field of the PKC configuration, along with the port 443. Is this the domain I put into the "Custom access URLs", or in the "Primary Server Address" for a manual server config?

Also, I tried inputting the ".xyz" into the Custom access URL" text box, pressed ok, and it didn't save for some reason. Am I doing anything wrong?

If anyone could help me out with this, that would be great.
What path should I be using on android if I want to add library to kodi? I'm trying /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.composite_for_plex/library/movies/, but I'm just getting unable to connect errors. I'm using a nvidia shield.
Thanks for keeping this great addon continually updated and improved.  I especially appreciated the changing of All into All Movies, All Shows etc. 

I use the Xonfluence skin and I can make Favorites into main sections on my Xonfluence screen.  I keep my Movies and TV Shows grouped by genre or type.  After updating Composite instead of "All" my movies now show as 08 Movies Classics etc which is perfect. 

However in each the TV Shows genres I still get "All TV Shows" and don't get the genre, eg 10 TV Shows Action as I now get for Movies. Only a minor thing as in Xonfluence I can 'rename' the favorite from All TV Shows to "10 TV Shows Action". Now I only have to rename the favorites for TV series genre/type as the Movies genre/type can be added to favorites directly without renaming.

I love using Composite for my Plex server.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Composite (A Plex client)0