• 12(current)
Release Composite (A Plex client)
Can't believe I wrote Confluence instead of Composite! Still, glad you found it eventually.
Hey all, I have it working with the version 1.20 from kodi repo. Does anyone know if its possible to get the big clearlogos working for the show name with this addon for the widgets? I am using Auramod skin. Thanks
I have an issue with the transcoding options. If I set always transcode with, for example, a 720 4Mbs rate it has no effect and videos play at the original resolution and rate. Using the context menu on a film and clicking play transcoded works!

Happens on CoreELEC, android (firestick) and Vero 4k. Similar settings in the official Plex add-on also have no effect.

Any ideas why? There are two very puzzled people watching this thread.
Following on from what xpronic said about merging ondecks from various libraries, would it be possible to be able to do it combining Ondecks from multiple servers into one??
@ryadre
Plex doesn't provide clear logos :/ So this would require an external add-on, I will look into it.

@xpronic and @ryadre 
See below for all server on deck for tv/movies and main menu and widgets.

@sonofdibnah 
Thanks for the heads up, somehow that setting made it through unused. See below for the fix.

I've also updated post #2 and the release for 1.2.1~alpha1
Code:
~alpha2
    [add] menu items 'TV Shows/Movies on Deck' and widgets 'All Servers: TV Shows/Movies on Deck' for on deck results from all servers
    [fix] 'Always Transcode' setting is now applied
~alpha1
    [chg] movie collections default to sorting by year
    [fix] minor fixups
    [upd] use new settings format for Kodi 19
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
@anxdpanic, the new update for combined on deck is working great, thanks.
Would it also be possible to have a combined 'Recently Added' section? So If I have say TV Shows & Kids TV, or Movies HD & Movies SD... could the Recently Added be adapted to show both as is the case on the Plex desktop site?
1.2.1 alpha2 seems to work great! Awesome having all ondecks in one list. Is there a possibility to have it say which server each show/ep is on somehow? I mainly use it as a widget in Auramod if it helps. Also marking watched from the home screen widget in Auramod doesnt work, but it does in the addon list, so I assume thats a skin issue?

Also if we have the same episode from two different servers in our On Deck, will it show two entries? Or only one and default to the main server?  Cheers!
Whether there is anything you can do, but movies don't get scrobbled to trakt using composite (or plex for kodi), TV shows do though...
@ryadre 
I haven't tried the add-on with trakt but I will look into it

@FXB78 and @ryadre 
See below regarding your requests

I've also updated post #2 and the release for 1.2.1~alpha3
Code:
~alpha3
    [add] menu items 'Recently Added Episodes/Movies' and widgets
    'All Servers: Recently Added Episodes/Movies' for recently added results from all servers
    [add] Settings - Look and Feel - Server name prefix on combined sections and Recently Added item count (per server section)
    [fixup] path updating for custom access urls
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
Just to say that alpha 3 rocks for me. Transcode all is working beautifully and its great to have the combined on deck. Thank you.
Is there anyway to make it so the video wont play in the background when you back out of a video?
(2020-07-21, 07:23)Fma15 Wrote: Is there anyway to make it so the video wont play in the background when you back out of a video?
Do you want the video to stop playing when you press back? You can probably do this via the Kodi Keymap Editor.
Its just when I back out of the video and go back to the composite menu I can hear the video still playing. I can see in the top left corner it shows the play icon and the episode title. If i press the pause button on my remote the icon changes to a pause icon, and I don't hear the video playing. It doesn't do this for the plex app or plex for kodi
(2020-07-21, 10:40)Fma15 Wrote: Its just when I back out of the video and go back to the composite menu I can hear the video still playing. I can see in the top left corner it shows the play icon and the episode title. If i press the pause button on my remote the icon changes to a pause icon, and I don't hear the video playing. It doesn't do this for the plex app or plex for kodi
Yes that is a Kodi feature and is intended. If you want the video to stop there are ways to do it, simply pressing Stop will return you to the menu or you could map the Back button to Stop. See thread here for details https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324631
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Composite (A Plex client)0