Made a boo bo
I posted a issue i was having with ace 2 & because i mention a banned add on my post was removed before i could reply when i was told about it Sad This is the post & my apology cause i didn't chance to on the post? & again sorry i'm so new to all this Sad
(2020-01-23, 02:43)Karellen Wrote: @Truesaint

Indigo is banned from this forum. Please read our Forum Rules and view our example list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)

You should seek assistance from where you obtained it.

Your post will be removed shortly.

I'm sorry i didn't know i just put in google how to back up kodi & majority of places said i needed that? Sad Just my luck get something thats naughty Sad I just needed help with images on a skin? I did download that with the get more skins in the skin settings? Is that correct or has that indigoo thing corrupted my kodi? Cuz i will do a fresh install if it has?
Thank you for pointing it out theres alot of people who would of just give me a roasting? But seriously i didn't know i'd done wrong Sad
Kind Regards
Keith
Indigo and other add-ons can corrupt Kodi, depending on which version and where you downloaded it from. It is safest if you do a Fresh Install of Kodi, remembering to delete the Userdata (wiki) folder. Some of those Banned Add-ons (wiki) will download and overwrite the official add-ons without your knowledge.

Once you clean your Kodi, we can assist you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks Karellen Smile I have now a fresh install of kodi 18 & even did a system restire before hand as well Smile So if you got any pointers or tips to installing a skin thats cartoonie ie classic cartoons? I've seen a super mario 1 that looks good but dunno if it comes has part of a illeagal pack? Also since i've re installed my video player seems to have changed or i didn't notice it from 17 but there don't seem to be a fwd or rwd,play/pause buttons just a stop? I'm awfully sorry if i'm asking to much & don't want a roasting it's just i want the basics then i can do things bt trial & error & avoid the builds & wizzard thingys :/
Thank you & my kindest regards
Keith
Can anyone help please? Thanks Smile
(2020-01-25, 23:41)Truesaint Wrote: So if you got any pointers or tips to installing a skin thats cartoonie ie classic cartoons? I've seen a super mario 1 that looks good but dunno if it comes has part of a illeagal pack?
Unfortunately all those themed skins are usually sourced from sources that allow piracy and copyright infringement. There is the Aeon MQ mods here on the forum that have themed skins, but not sure if they have cartoony themes.
You could ask @latts9923 here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329255

Most of those skins are just swapped out fanart, so you could replicate it yourself if you are a bit tech savvy. But for the novice it can be a daunting task until the way Kodi works "falls into place, mentally"

(2020-01-25, 23:41)Truesaint Wrote: Also since i've re installed my video player seems to have changed or i didn't notice it from 17 but there don't seem to be a fwd or rwd,play/pause buttons just a stop?
Not sure why that would be. They are standard buttons and all the skins here provide them. Though I don't really follow what you mean by "installed my video player" which seems to indicate something more than just installing Kodi.

(2020-01-25, 23:41)Truesaint Wrote: I'm awfully sorry if i'm asking to much & don't want a roasting
No problems. You don't know until you know. But if you are looking for all those free streams, this forum is definitely the wrong place to ask. No piracy talk here. It's hard enough keeping the copyright trolls away, so if we allow any talk of piracy or show that we are in any way associated with 3rd party addons, we become a target.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Made a boo bo0