Animated artists and albums artwork (music)
The latest version of Aeon Tajo allows for a new type of animated artwork (gif) for music artists (the next one -already available in github- will allow also for albums), in order to show it, you have to add that type to your advancedsettings.xml file...

<musiclibrary>    
        <artistextraart>
            <arttype>animatedthumb</arttype>
        </artistextraart>
        <albumextraart>
            <arttype>animatedthumb</arttype>
        </albumextraart>
    </musiclibrary>

...and then you have to place your own gif image, named animatedthumb.gif,  beside the rest of the artist artwork (clearart, banner, etc.), or beside the rest of the album artwork.

The final result is like this:

I don't have many artist's gif files, but I will share here the ones that I currently have...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
MacKenzie Porter

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Katy Perry

Kacey Musgraves

Carrie Underwood

Bean

Céline Dion

Sarah Darling

Renee Olstead

RaeLynn

Jillian Jacqueline

Maddie & Tae

Maren Morris

Miranda Lambert

Taylor Swift

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated artists and albums artwork (music)1