Animated artists and albums artwork (music)
Amy Macdonald

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Avril Lavigne

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Carly Rae Jepsen

A Fine Frenzy

Leona Lewis

@manfeed Great sorry in advance if this is a "read only" thread only. (Request @Karellen for deletion if)
Great to see that you are now messing around with GIF stuff.

My concept is similar, but for movies and only dialogvideinfo. Too bad GIF is'nt supported via resource addons.
I want to achieve role dependent GIF - a not too big short gif clip - on a movie role and if not there an general GIF as fallback.
Mainly for hot actresses alternative companion to actress png (role independant), but also for role dependant (also males) for examples classic characters.

Look for this nice examples: 
It's are not videos, just good compressed GIF clips with still good quality. Of course it's quality is intended only for small windows. It's very smooth here and not laggy up the skin.

Role independent actress Scarlett Johansson

Role dependent Arnold Schwarzenegger (as John Matrix)

I've also collected lots of stuff for example Keanu Reeves in Matrix and John Wick (role dependeant) and Keanu Reeves private (role independant)
____

But i need help with the IMDBnumber folder identifyer issue until progress further.
Cause i have collected and sorted very well tons of Character Poster and Character Arts its also for an addidional purpose.
In the same progress of the creating in cataloging of an GIF Artwork Pack i can also sort and catalog these. Then also Character Art and/or Poster can be shown dependent on movie and actor role in kodi onfucus

-> actor list kodi
@manfeed Cool idea.

Before this gets deeply embedded in a lot of libraries, what do you think about changing the name to animatedthumb? I imagine many existing artwork types can be animated effectively, and the simple naming convention of "add animated to the front" makes it easier to keep them straight.
(2020-01-26, 19:29)rmrector Wrote: @manfeed Cool idea.

Before this gets deeply embedded in a lot of libraries, what do you think about changing the name to animatedthumb? I imagine many existing artwork types can be animated effectively, and the simple naming convention of "add animated to the front" makes it easier to keep them straight.
@rmrector
Ok, it seems reasonable, I will adapt this post and the next version of Aeon Tajo to that...
Cool!

And what about albums? -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306980

At that time found hundreds of them.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@rschiks 

I didn't know anything about it... It looks pretty cool, I'll add that option in Aeon Tajo for sure, but I have none yet, where did you find yours?
(2020-01-28, 14:45)manfeed Wrote: @rschiks 

I didn't know anything about it... It looks pretty cool, I'll add that option in Aeon Tajo for sure, but I have none yet, where did you find yours?

I found a website for it. I will see if I can find it again.

But in the meantime you can find a lot here:
https://jbetcom.tumblr.com

but also:
https://giphy.com/explore/animated-album-art

Edit: I think it was the first link. If you go to the archive menu option (https://jbetcom.tumblr.com/archive#_=_) you find a lot of them.
@rschiks

I have already added animated albums artwork to Aeon Tajo (only in github for the moment), it was pretty simple. Thanks! It's a pity that I have found only a handful of my albums... I'll keep searching.
(2020-01-28, 22:48)manfeed Wrote: @rschiks

I have already added animated albums artwork to Aeon Tajo (only in github for the moment), it was pretty simple. Thanks! It's a pity that I have found only a handful of my albums... I'll keep searching.
That fast already  Rofl  Maybe you should post a small demo (YouTube). Hopefully people get motivated to post (new) animated albums as well!
Here I found many more...

https://yandex.com/images/search?text=al...1956036022
Taylor Swift 2
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated artists and albums artwork (music)1