OS X Edit rename options
Hey is it possible
to remove edtion from the rename so my movies is Example
12 years a slave (2012)
and not 12 years a slave nordic (2012)
ohm... remove the "edition" token from the renamer pattern in settings?!?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2020-01-28, 09:21)myron Wrote: ohm... remove the "edition" token from the renamer pattern in settings?!?

jeps
(2020-01-28, 09:21)myron Wrote: ohm... remove the "edition" token from the renamer pattern in settings?!?

but how ?
Settings -> Movies -> Renamer -> Filename
(2020-01-28, 20:38)mdevil Wrote: Settings -> Movies -> Renamer -> Filename

i know all that but what should i type ?
As standdard it looks like this :${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year})

if i change it las this ${title}  (${year})
nothing happend
What i wain is that the folder and file name is movie title and year
just like this 12 Years A Slave (2012)
Your settings ${title}  (${year}) should be fine.
Just to be sure, you used the renamer afterwards?  Just changing the settings doesn't do much, you have to let tmm rename the files as well Wink
Select a movie and click  rename & cleanup
(2020-01-28, 22:42)mdevil Wrote: Your settings ${title}  (${year}) should be fine.
Just to be sure, you used the renamer afterwards?  Just changing the settings doesn't do much, you have to let tmm rename the files as well Wink
Select a movie and click  rename & cleanup

yeah i know that, i use the rename test drive and it stil show the edition
Sounds weird.
The example output matches? Any errors (Show error log/message history)? Moved the files to a read-only path after the first renaming?
You may report a bug via GitLab so the developers can take a look.

Sorry, no more ideas.
sorry cannot reproduce.
please provide screenshots of your renamer settings AND the renamer dry run where you expect another results
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-02-01, 14:11)mlaggner Wrote: sorry cannot reproduce.
please provide screenshots of your renamer settings AND the renamer dry run where you expect another results

I know its been a while but i was giveing up  but want to try again

NFO Settings

Renamer Settings

Renaming
looks like you do have two things:

a) an old version of tmm (the renamer preview does _not_ respect the language code of the SRT files... maybe you did import those subtitle files with an old version of tmm which did not respect the language code in the file name)
b) nordic in _every_ file name you import.. upon NOT re-scapring those files to get a clear title from the online databases, the "Nordic" will be recognized as a part of the title... you could also put "Nordic" into the badwords-section of the movie settings, so this term would be ignored when parsing out the filename (in this case no re-scrape should be needed) - https://www.tinymediamanager.org/docs/mo...#bad-words
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edit rename options0