Win For a windows client: Plex Media Player vs Kodi+Plex addon?
Hello everyone,,
Which one do you prefer? I always have use Kodi, and the move to plex, so I install the plex addon and I like it, because it is plex with the background configuration options kodi has.
But I am curious if Plex media player for windows could be a better alternative. Has anyone tried this two?
(2020-01-28, 12:46)Jawani Wrote: Hello everyone,,
Which one do you prefer? I always have use Kodi, and the move to plex, so I install the plex addon and I like it, because it is plex with the background configuration options kodi has.
But I am curious if Plex media player for windows could be a better alternative. Has anyone tried this two?
Ya
Which one do you prefer? I always have use Kodi, and the move to plex, so I install the plex addon and I like it, because it is plex with the background configuration options kodi has. [mod edited link PatK]

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Kodi, with Plex database!
https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect/
Once you've set-up Kodi on a PC, there's not a lot of advantages to having Plex duplicate your library collection and having Plex utilize the Kodi database is going to be challenging should there be issues or vice versa, support is like hens teeth and the set-up is a software house of cards.

Moving this thread to add-on support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
For a windows client: Plex Media Player vs Kodi+Plex addon?0