WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error
Setup

Synology NAS running TVMosaic (Build 17707) with HDHOmeRun Connect Quatro network TV tuner. Kodi is raspberry Pi3 B running LibreELEC 9.2.0 (Leia) with Amber skin.

Log file here https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Wsdy4x4XSC/

I am having an issue trying to play back a recorded TV program (.ts file) on my Kodi box. The issue does NOT affect the majority of my recorded programs but its not the first time this issue has arisen. The issue remains irrespective of the skin that is being used.  I have undertaken a fresh install of LibreELEC but issue remains

The symptoms are as follows

Using the TVMosaic PVR Add on (4.7.2.2) I select a recorded program (domiciled on Synology NAS) to watch

Selected recorded TV program Launches but with no audio

After a short period of time - say 3/5 seconds video stream terminates and returns me to the recorded TV index screen.

Looking at the Kodi logs there appears to be an issue with multiple repetitions of

"WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error"

Strangely the subject TV recording file plays back flawlessly directly via VLC on my desktop, ditto using the TV Mosaic Linux desktop client and also in iOS using 8PlayerPro and VLC.

Appreciate probably like looking for a needle in the proverbial haystack, but wonder if anyone has any suggestions ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error0