Kodi fail to load after update to iOS 13.3.1
neither Kodi nor any other 3rd party app can fix this, only Apple can
I wonder if this is not a bug, but a deliberate act by Apple to prevent iPads using Kodi. They now have a subscription streaming Service.
this is not something Kodi-specific. A lot of other 3rd party apps also contain embedded frameworks, and now one can no longer test them on a device without paid dev account.
Good news, updated to 13.4 and Kodi sign with xcode with non paid account is WORKING.
still doesn't look that great: https://developer.apple.com/documentatio...guage=objc
Quote:Known Issues
When targeting devices running iOS 13.3.1, tvOS 13.3.1, watchOS 6.1, or later using a free Apple Developer account, app extensions incorrectly count against the limit of three apps installed simultaneously. When this happens, Xcode reports an error: “The maximum number of apps for free development profiles has been reached.” (59264389) (FB7568073)

Workaround: Delete apps signed with your free account from your device and also remove any associated provisioning profiles from the device using Xcode’s Devices window. If your app contains more than two app extensions, remove them to remain under the three app limit.
Good News,

iPadOS 13.4 is out, and Kodi works again!!!
I've updated to iOS 13.4 and I am trying to install Kodi 18.6... I get an error when I try to install kodi onto my iPhone 11 Pro Max, " unable to install "

does anyone have any ideas why? I am following the prescribed install procedure on the sticky.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi fail to load after update to iOS 13.3.10