Add ZoomLevel to joystick.xml
@garbear I try to explain once more just in case: In Kodi Jarvis if you press UP (just once) in the controller while visualizing an image, a predefined Zoom is applied ('ZoomLevel1'), if you press UP again (just once), another predefined Zoom is applied again ('ZoomLevel2')... And if then press DOWN (just once) the Zoom is reduced (ZoomLevel1), for example.

With ZoomLevel I mean this: 3) Picture slide show controls - https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls

In Kodi Krypton/Leia this has changed and now if you press UP a 'Direct Zoom' is applied (23% ~ 56% ~ 87%) as long as you keep it pressed (which makes reading comics difficult to adjust the zoom); the same to reduce.

I would like to have a command in joystick.xml which allows me to have a control of the Zoom Level applied in the UP/DOWN keystrokes and the most feasible thing I see is to have what Kodi Jarvis already had (every time you pressed, only once each time, UP/DOWN you increased or decreased the Level of Zoom in controlfully). After this, I would only have to show it to you with a video xD

And one last question, can be hide the "icon/window" that appears when you zoom in an image? Although you may not know it of course, but could you ask to other members? Thanks again ^^

Messages In This Thread
Add ZoomLevel to joystick.xml - by NemRe - 2020-02-02, 21:44
RE: Add ZoomLevel to joystick.xml - by PatK - 2020-02-02, 22:32
RE: Add ZoomLevel to joystick.xml - by NemRe - 2020-02-02, 23:03
RE: Add ZoomLevel to joystick.xml - by NemRe - 2020-02-06, 00:15
RE: Add ZoomLevel to joystick.xml - by NemRe - 2020-02-06, 13:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add ZoomLevel to joystick.xml0