Suggestion - Duplicate movies just on the same source
Hi, 

I have many movies collected in different versions (4K, 1080p Remux & MicroHD).  Every quality has it's own source, but right now, If I choose to show in TMM duplicated movies, it shows many movies that have the same ID but different qualities.

Would be great to add a condition in TMM to show duplicates that are on the same movie source (for example... option 1.  Show duplicated; option 2.  Show duplicated only when same movie source).

That way, I can have 3 versions of the same movie without TMM telling me that it is a duplicated movie.  I would be able to locate any real duplicated movie (same movie into the same source).

I have almost 8.000 movies and right now I am force to export my movies with a template and work in Excel to locate duplicated, since in TMM I can't look for it quickly at this time.

I hope I made myfelf clear with this suggestion.

Regards,
If i understand you right.....
Just select a data source in "Filter/Media info/data source" e.g. your 4K-directory  to see duplicates in this source only.
sorry, but your request is individual - the next one want exactly the opposite..
so no - I will not use any time to implement requests which are not generic enough to reach most of the users
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-02-07, 01:07)mdevil Wrote: If i understand you right.....
Just select a data source in "Filter/Media info/data source" e.g. your 4K-directory  to see duplicates in this source only.

You understood perfectly my suggestion.  
However, it seems I have received a response from developer, and it seems it won't be implemented.

Regards,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestion - Duplicate movies just on the same source0