What tools do you all use for kodi?
Hello guys,,
100001.onl/     1921681254.mx/ acc.onl/hotmail
Back in the day I used Ares wizard and sometimes I use reapers wizard. But I am chasing down suggestions for tools. Something like reset kodi to default. And things like that.
Whatever you were using, we are strict in upholding our forum rules (wiki) when it comes to video piracy in all its facets. So it's best to not mention or discuss such add-ons, builds or wizards.

If those are the "tools" you are asking for, we suggest you find your answers elsewhere.

BTW, why is there a 'bug' prefix on this forum thread?
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
Given we do not support any such junk as wizards here (and such things tend to be part of banned addons (wiki) anyway, such as Ares), I think you should actually go and read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here before posting any further.

There are some general tools available both in the Kodi repo and for separate install. See the addon support section for some of those.

Note that any device with such banned addons (wiki) installed is not supported here, and any requests about such a device will be binned.
|Banned add-ons (wiki) Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

My Blog Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What tools do you all use for kodi?00
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.