v18 Chorus2 doesn't load albums
By the way, on IRC I've talked with @lrusak and he knows this issue, so maybe you can talk with him.
So many presumptions @secondlolek, followed by accusations and always answering question with another question. These characteristics make you appear very troll-like. And now you want to draw other team members in over on IRC and here, no doubt to give them the same run-around you have given me. Well Kodi team  I strongly recommend that you leave this guy alone.

From the beginning you have been obsessed that GetAlbumPath was wrong, and it is not. As I have told you already it is working as intended - if the music files from one  album are mixed with music files from other albums then neither album has a unique folder path.

If you had provided the debug log I requested many times then I would have been able to quickly spot the issue which is in CAudioLibrary::GetAlbumDetails, but you were either incapable or unwilling to co-operate. Anyway I have been aware of the fix for several days and have already raised a PR which may make v19 alpha1 or may have to wait until later since we are in pre-release merge freeze.

I am only bothering to tell you to prevent you from wasting any other people's time. There are so many decent Kodi users that contribute to the community and deserve support, and then there are trolls like you that just don't.
This thread is now closed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus2 doesn't load albums0