Scrape with all alternate names and AKAs
I asked this before in the universal scrapper topic, but maybe this is a better place.

Is there a way to scrape a movie and to somehow store, as tags or whatever, all alternate nams and AKAs for it in the library, so that you search the movie using any of them?

Example: Snake Fist Dynamo ( https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201142/rel...dt_dt#akas ) ends up as Iron Head in the library, and If I search for "Snake", this entry will not appear in the results.
No, there is no way.

If you want to change the title of a movie displayed in the library, then highlight the movie, call up the Context Menu, select Manage the select Change Title.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Oh well, I guess I'll have to rename then by hand using Change title then. Thx for the answer!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape with all alternate names and AKAs0