• 7(current)
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files
Using 7zip on windows.
Rar files for season 1-3 and 4 give no problems.
Both rar files for season 5 give error (cannot open as archive) when trying to open them.
Don't know what's going on, but tried to extract it online and convert it back to zip and now it works.
No idea why windows is having issues with only those 2 rar files...
@Klojum Thanks for support, managed to update my library now.
Is there nfo file for Italian version?
(2022-03-16, 02:23)robybear Wrote: Is there nfo file for Italian version?
No, I don't think anyone has created and shared them.

TheMovieDatabase does not have Italian translation for the final season.
TVDB does.
Install this scraper... https://github.com/thetvdb/metadata.tvsh...n/releases and set it for your Source or for the TV Show
In the settings for the scraper, for the Season setting, change it to Alternate. (I assume you are using the Netflix 5 Part order)
Scrape as per normal.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you friend... I'll try ASAP!
Thank you.
Thanks so much for all your work!

Only thing I ran into is in the tvshow.nfo file, uniqueid tags are defined for three sources. What happened with this nfo file is that it will grab the All Seasons poster from TVBD with the uniqueid from TMDB. Which resulted in a A.E.S. Hudson Street poster.. Big Grin

Changing TVBD to default="true" in stead of TMDB fixed the issue. Not sure what the problem is, all three IDs are correct.

Also the show has an Ended status now, nfo says Continuing.

Cheers
(2023-01-12, 02:33)MegamanNL Wrote: Thanks so much for all your work!

Only thing I ran into is in the tvshow.nfo file, uniqueid tags are defined for three sources. What happened with this nfo file is that it will grab the All Seasons poster from TVBD with the uniqueid from TMDB. Which resulted in a A.E.S. Hudson Street poster.. Big Grin

Changing TVBD to default="true" in stead of TMDB fixed the issue. Not sure what the problem is, all three IDs are correct.

Also the show has an Ended status now, nfo says Continuing.

Cheers

PS I also removed the Part 1 through Part 3 tags so all seasons would read "Season x".
(2023-01-12, 02:33)MegamanNL Wrote: What happened with this nfo file is that it will grab the All Seasons poster from TVBD with the uniqueid from TMDB
Sounds like you have TVDB scraper active, but the nfo files were created with TMDB scraper.
Because there is no <episodeguide> in the tvshow.nfo, the scraper has tried using the default UniqueID to find the correct show, which is TMDB, but you have TVDB scraper active.
There is no <episodeguide> as the zip files were meant to be completely inclusive, but looks like I never added the AllSeasons poster.
I won't update the zip file as it is a very simple matter to download the AllSeasons poster from either TMDB or TVDB.
Also TMDB and TVDB now have the correct Orders on their site, so members can either use these nfo files or scrape from one of the sites.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-01-12, 02:39)MegamanNL Wrote: PS I also removed the Part 1 through Part 3 tags so all seasons would read "Season x".
Sure, no problems.
You are free to modify so it best suits your use.
My Signature
(2020-02-14, 22:19)Karellen Wrote: There is currently no listing for the Netflix version of the TV Show at TheMovieDB and TVDB. (the feature at tvdb is not yet functional)
It's been four years.  The "feature" is STILL "not yet functional".  Because the "feature" is stupidity by anal retentive gatekeepers causing nothing but trouble for everyone else involved.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files1