• 1(current)
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files

There is currently no listing for the Netflix version of the TV Show at TheMovieDB and TVDB. (the feature at tvdb is not yet functional)

The downloadable rar file include the following...
  • TV Show and 5 Season folders
  • NFO Files for the TV Show and each episode.
  • Artwork for the TV Show, Seasons, episodes and actors.

The show is organised as follows:
  • S01 - 13 episodes
  • S02 - 9 episodes
  • S03 - 8 episodes
  • S04 - 8 episodes
  • S05 - 10 episodes

How to use:
  • Extract the rar files into your Kodi TV Show Source folder.
  • Add your episode video files and rename them to match the naming of the nfo files
  • Scan the show into your TV Show library

English Files
Download link S01, S02 & S03 (49MB)... Money Heist S01-S03 NFO Files

Download link S04 (10MB)... Money Heist S04 NFO Files- Updated

Download link S05 (1.2MB)... Money Heist S05 NFO Files- Episodes 1-5

Download link S05 (1.2MB)... Money Heist S05 NFO Files- Episodes 6-10

French Files
Download link S01, S02, S03 & S04 (36MB)... La Casa de Papel S01-S04 NFO Files, no artwork - thanks @BenMitnicK

Note: There are no video files in these downloads. The downloads contain metadata and artwork only which is freely available on the internet.
Click here for Looney Tunes Golden Collection NFO files
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thumbs Up 
Fantastic, thanks
Any chance for a reupload?
(2020-03-17, 17:42)mthodmn101 Wrote: Any chance for a reupload?
Yep, the link in the first post has been updated with the new permanent download location.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the NFO files!
Please update season 4 disponible in tvdb
(2020-04-02, 20:31)azs0025 Wrote: Please update season 4 disponible in tvdb
+1
Would love an update for season 04
I'll try and do it today. I have already created the season 4 artwork which is available at fanart.tv
My Signature
Thank you so much for doing this!  Looking forward to Season 4.
Season 4 download is available in the first post.
My Signature
(2020-04-03, 20:30)Karellen Wrote: Season 4 download is available in the first post.

Thanks again!
You are welcome Smile
My Signature
Thanks!
Thumbs Up 
(2020-04-03, 20:30)Karellen Wrote: Season 4 download is available in the first post.
Big thanks!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files1