La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files
My reaction?

I do not see any problem with the ones I looked at. The English version seem to be the same NFO files as the ones already available, just with updated ratings (as expected being newer) and you removed unused tags (which really has no effect anywhere). I have not checked the other languages files, but assume they are the same and compliant also.

I don't understand the purpose of the cdp-v1.0.0-und version. You seem to have created half empty nfo files and I just cannot imagine how and where they would be used. You would have novice users scratching their heads wondering why all the details are missing if they used this version by mistake.

Nice work on the repo, but maybe offering 3 zip versions is an overkill? You have a zip with artwork only, another with nfo files only and a third with both artwork and nfo files. Too many choices with no real benefit for the user.

Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files - by Karellen - 2020-04-09, 00:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files1