• 177(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2021-03-15, 23:38)moviescine Wrote:
(2021-03-15, 21:18)Klojum Wrote: @moviescine

Do not come to this forum using (or even mentioning) video piracy add-ons. Your stay at this forum might be a very short-lived one.

Re-read and abide to the forum rules (wiki), you accepted them when you registered.
I'm sorry and I apologize if the comment is out of place or out of the forum rules. But it is just a comment.
I pay a subcrition on Trakt.tv.
But, To access my lists and see the content, I have to help myself with some addons that allow me to keep track of my contents.
I've been looking for an official kodi addon that allows me to do that.

TMDbHelper.
Hi 

Starting to use this skin on matrix, how can i back up my skin settings and transfur to another install? dont see Skin Helper Service Skin Backup option anywhere.

Thank you

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Could you add an option in settings for clearlogo over fanarth.
(2021-03-18, 14:45)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: There is a lot of clean art that cropped on the right..
Maybe you can move it to the right?

Nope, there's strict 80px of side padding in this skin and all content must appear within those dimensions. Change the clearart you are using if you don't like ones with a hard right edge.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2021-03-19, 23:12)matt77303 Wrote: Starting to use this skin on matrix, how can i back up my skin settings and transfur to another install? dont see Skin Helper Service Skin Backup option anywhere.

Just copy the relevant folders from "kodi/userdata/addon_data" (also, FYI if you use profiles, you might need to copy from a profile subfolder). That's where settings for all addons are stored. You will want to copy at least the "script.skinshortcuts" and "skin.arctic.horizon" folders
(2021-03-17, 21:18)trebory6 Wrote: Are there any plans to introduce different EPG interface options? I'm looking for something more like this from back in Eminence, a bit more classic with the ability to continue watching while you browse. Currently, the best I have is this, which to me defeats the purpose of my PVR/PseudoTV setup which is that I don't actually want to just see a wall of text/data/visual-less content, I want to browse what's currently on and visually make a decision and settle on something. Lunatixz over on the PseudoTV thread said this was a skin solution. 

Skin Settings > Fullscreen Video > Display now playing video in background

That setting will show the currently playing video in the background. However, it is "behind" the background so won't be clear like in your screenshot.

If you want a clearer view to change channels while watching something, just press "C" on keyboard from the fullscreen view (the command to map to a remote is "ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels)"). That will give you a more visible channel switcher:

(2021-03-17, 21:18)trebory6 Wrote: The other thing is I'm not really a fan of seeing only two things per channel at a time, what's currently playing and what's next, is there a way to adjust that? I'd like to be able to plan ahead at a glance on what channel to watch, and would prefer the current progress bars be aligned.
You're using channel view. Use EPG view - "ActivateWindow(tvguide)". You can set a shortcut for this view in the home customisation dialog found in "skin settings > home"

(2021-03-17, 21:18)trebory6 Wrote: I also noticed a bug where the next episode that is on doesn't show the episode title/season number/episode number. Here's an example of the now playing description and here's the next up.
Not possible. Kodi PVR doesn't provide that info for the next item in the channel view. As above, you're looking to use EPG view which will show all the info for all items.

(2021-03-17, 21:18)trebory6 Wrote: Lastly, the on-screen info that pops up when you change a channel is a bit distracting and the text blends in with most posters. I know there's an option for "Simple On-Screen info" , but the interface is great for normal movies, just not when watching things via PVR, and this option changes both. Is this a bug that will be fixed?
The overlap with the poster is definitely a bug and not intended.

Anyway, Kodi has a setting to disabling showing info when switching channel which will solve your issue
I can't run Arctic Mirage, any idea?

Code:
2021-03-21 06:32:19.054 T:4172    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "D:\Libraries\Users\Private\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\screensaver.arctic.mirage\script.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib import utils
                                                     File "D:\Libraries\Users\Private\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\screensaver.arctic.mirage\resources\lib\utils.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                       _id = _addon.getAddonInfo('id').decode('utf-8')
                                                   AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2021-03-21 06:32:19.226 T:4172     INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2021-03-21 06:32:20.620 T:12260    INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2021-03-21 06:32:20.714 T:12260   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "D:\Libraries\Users\Private\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\screensaver.arctic.mirage\script.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib import utils
                                                     File "D:\Libraries\Users\Private\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\screensaver.arctic.mirage\resources\lib\utils.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                       _id = _addon.getAddonInfo('id').decode('utf-8')
                                                   AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

And can you also make this library info in setting under the storage maybe? or summary..
(2021-03-21, 00:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 23:12)matt77303 Wrote: Starting to use this skin on matrix, how can i back up my skin settings and transfur to another install? dont see Skin Helper Service Skin Backup option anywhere.

Just copy the relevant folders from "kodi/userdata/addon_data" (also, FYI if you use profiles, you might need to copy from a profile subfolder). That's where settings for all addons are stored. You will want to copy at least the "script.skinshortcuts" and "skin.arctic.horizon" folders
Brilliant, thanks.

Last question. i dont seem to see a way to remove the default fallback widget, is that possible. 

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
@jurialmunkey, can it be an option in the future?

(2021-03-06, 02:24)Rugh78 Wrote: Hi, great skin.
Is there any way to change font to Ariel? To support Hebrew characters?
edit one more lol

anyway to get shortcuts to PVR groups? like estuary on matrix?

Thanks

Matt
Could you please add clearlogo over fanarth, most movies don’t have landscape.
which version works on matrix and where i can download?
(2021-03-24, 15:47)Romek_original Wrote: which version works on matrix and where i can download?

Matrix branch. Make sure you follow these instructions for updated dependencies.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
hello jurialmunkey

would it be possible to read all the ratings from nfo file?
i have scraped all my movies with TinyMediaManager and all ratings like rotten tomatoes & co is added in my nfo files
(2021-03-24, 20:27)Romek_original Wrote: hello jurialmunkey

would it be possible to read all the ratings from nfo file?
i have scraped all my movies with TinyMediaManager and all ratings like rotten tomatoes & co is added in my nfo files
Nope not possible. Kodi doesn't provide additional ratings outside of the info dialog.
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7