• 182(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
I just wanted to drop a message to thank jurialmunkey for this great skin. Not only it looks good but it also brings a great user experience out of the box. Brilliant!
(2021-04-01, 09:12)louisefindlay23 Wrote:
(2021-03-31, 23:38)GuiZ Wrote: Hi

[mention]Jurialmunkey [/mention] : I m still using AZ2 on Leila but I plan to update to Matrix with AH when AEL will be released.
I have try AH on Leia and I can only use a square list or tag list for AEL. I miss a square row for PS1, folder row for Genesis, GC , NES ...and landscape row for SNES, N64. There re many cases format for same content type.
Can you consider add this to your skin?

Thanks for your great job
I've been using Rom Collection Browser as a AEL alternative since it's not Matrix compatible yet.
I tried RCB. It's an alternative to AEL for matrix but it doesn't resolve the cases formats. I think it's needed a special view for game (AEL or RCB) that's supported landscape (for SNEX and N64) box, cover or square. It can be done in standard with cover and square but not for landscape: it's show fanart and I want it show frontbox.
In AZ2, there's an AEL special view. The landscape show fanart with clearlogo but i made a little modification to show frontbox. I can't do it AH cause it will touch views for all medias (where landscape must show landscape/fanart  Smile )
(2021-04-04, 12:04)Carfer Wrote: Hello, I need help for this excellent skin that I find impressive. In the widgets when the images of the movies or series are loaded or there is one that does not have an image or does not find it, the empty box appears, I want to put an image that by default when it does not find anything that image appears, in Auramod I did it by naming My image as defaultfanartfallback.png within the textures.xbt and it was already showing it, in this skin as it does not have xbt and all png is in the root, I don't know how to put the image, I have tried naming it with the same name as in auramod but it doesn't show it, you know how to make it show a default image in empty widgets. Thanks a lot
Nobody knows how to put a png or jpg image in the boxes of the empty widgets that tmdb does not find poster? Right now the box is empty and I want to put an image and I don't know what name that file should go with. Thanks
(2021-03-28, 20:21)Thomas_AR Wrote: Hello everybody,
Installed this skin for the first time. Great work.
But I can't find the option to disable the kind of Spotlight widget which appears when navigating in the menu to settings, power and programs.
Thanks
Thomas

+1 to this. Does anyone know how to disable that 'spotlight' feature?
I cant find an option to change default background, is there a way?
(2021-04-04, 12:14)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 11:41)B0Besh Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 01:46)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: I can't run Arctic Mirage, any idea?

Code:
2021-03-21 06:32:19.054 T:4172    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "D:\Libraries\Users\Private\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\screensaver.arctic.mirage\script.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib import utils
                                                     File "D:\Libraries\Users\Private\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\screensaver.arctic.mirage\resources\lib\utils.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                       _id = _addon.getAddonInfo('id').decode('utf-8')
                                                   AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2021-03-21 06:32:19.226 T:4172     INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2021-03-21 06:32:20.620 T:12260    INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2021-03-21 06:32:20.714 T:12260   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "D:\Libraries\Users\Private\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\screensaver.arctic.mirage\script.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib import utils
                                                     File "D:\Libraries\Users\Private\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\screensaver.arctic.mirage\resources\lib\utils.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                       _id = _addon.getAddonInfo('id').decode('utf-8')
                                                   AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

And can you also make this library info in setting under the storage maybe? or summary..

Any news on this? I am getting same error.

Thanks
remove ".decode('utf-8')" from default.py and utils.py

that worked, thanks
(2021-03-16, 03:25)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 02:43)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 02:33)Edworld Wrote: you need a omdb key and change the settings

I've omdb key, where is the setting?
you need to enter the key in tmdbhelper and choose allratings in settings

Sorry, I'm probably being blind but where in the settings can I find all ratings?

Many thanks
(2021-04-06, 21:46)Kaisho Wrote: Love the skin, but I'd like to increase the size of the posters, can someone point me in the direction of which xml file(s) I would need to edit?

Nevermind, found where to change it. Smile

Do you mind sharing?
How do you change from the red to the blue color scheme without going through the initial wizard again please?
Could there possibly be a shortcut in Skin Settings possibly Interface to change the color theme (default, dark plus two high contrast themes)? I never noticed it til now since it was in Kodi's Interface Settings.

Love the high contrast default theme. Makes it much easier to read the unselected widget text.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
(2021-03-30, 23:40)meridius Wrote: [font][font]Me encantaría ver las banderas de películas en la pantalla principal como esta. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Versión de resolución completa [/font][/font]Image

How can I make the image or art on the right appear above the posters as the photo shows? I have beef artwork installed but it still does not appear, I don't know if I have to configure some artwork or if I have to do some other configuration. Thanks
(2021-04-12, 08:03)Carfer Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 23:40)meridius Wrote: Me encantaría ver las banderas de películas en la pantalla principal como esta.

Versión de resolución completa Image

How can I make the image or art on the right appear above the posters as the photo shows? I have beef artwork installed but it still does not appear, I don't know if I have to configure some artwork or if I have to do some other configuration. Thanks
how do you get media flags to show up on the right side? Using Leia
(2021-04-12, 18:30)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 23:40)meridius Wrote: Me encantaría ver las banderas de películas en la pantalla principal como esta.

You can't that's a photoshopped/mock-up image from a few pages ago.
(2021-04-12, 18:30)Edworld Wrote:

That was me doing a photoshop and was hoping this could be added somehow

I installed the new Kodi and noticed you don't need any programs to scrap images anymore as kodi must now support all artwork, they just work and load in as there are skin settings to turn these on without scraping them. I tiink kodi must look for these images in your folder and auto load them.

I think the setting is in the view options and you can turn on clear art i think it's called but the image in the folder must be called clearart or moviename-clearart
  • 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7