• 201(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
Please consider using a font that supports Arabic typeface. There are many of Foss ones in github, I recommend this Montserrat-Arabic
Really liking the design and simplicity of this skin. One thing I miss from Arctic Zephyr is the ability for automatic switching between dark and light color scheme with sunset/sunrise. Our livingroom gets lots of daylight and it's difficult to see the dark theme during daylight hours. Is it possible to make Arctic Horizon switch between color schemes like that through file editing?
Can you link to an external drive through the playlist rule? I connect via smb would this change anything

For now I have created playlists using source/contains/podcasts(name of my music source)

I then add an action for a widget for that playlist. I can then add a widget sorted by last added, but I cannot add anther sorted by last played. It just puts them in alphabetical order.
 Any ideas?

I'm looking to do the following:

I have Music sorted by artists name in one folder and Spoken word material in another.
I want to split the library (currently doing this with two playlists and creating a new main menu section for spoken word and editing the main music library to reference just the music)
I then want each section to have two widgets - Recently added (sorted currently by date added and works great) and Recently played (currently i create a widget and sort by last played but just get alphabetical order)

Is that sorting just not possible or have i made some error in my playlist set up. I'm thought there might be a conflict of sorting the playlist by artist but changing that still leads to everything being in alphabetical order on last played in the widget
Hey guys... I need a little help. I'm using this skin along with TMDB Helper and everything works great except for the widgets for Trakt personal lists. Instead of the movie/tv show posters I get posters with TMDB logo on them. I bet this is a simple thing and I'm probably missing something.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

PS: I wrongly posted a similiar post on the development section. Sorry 'bout that.
I just have a problem with custom hubs showing album and artist art when used for music. Everything works fine, showing and linking to art on menu screens.

So I have 2 music sources Music and Spoken word. These are separated into two nodes Music and Spoken word I also have created a Genre node based on Spoken word. I create an action to a custom hub. Customising my hub of the three options given  I use fullscreen hub set to 'SpokenWord' node (works fine) with the artwork. I create a submenu hub widget to the Genre node (or Spoken Word Node for testing). Genres are displayed. Clicking on a genre takes me to the correct place and I can select and play the file, but no artwork is shown. If i choose artwork, it is displayed, but it is not remembered when I re-enter.

As a test instead of linking the hub widgets to nodes I set the to the source. This displays some artwork, but not all, so I'm thinking is this an artwork type issue and its looking for artwork type that I haven't setup for hubs?  Anyway, I cannot play the files this way as a secondary problem.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong or if this is a quirk of trying to make a hub with music?
Hi. 

I am guessing you have to go one "level" deeper and let TMD know how you would like to sort the list (Rating, recently added, etc.). He will then display the widgets in that order.
(2023-02-13, 16:12)Kookie_Monster Wrote: Hey guys... I need a little help. I'm using this skin along with TMDB Helper and everything works great except for the widgets for Trakt personal lists. Instead of the movie/tv show posters I get posters with TMDB logo on them. I bet this is a simple thing and I'm probably missing something.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

PS: I wrongly posted a similiar post on the development section. Sorry 'bout that.
Hi. 

I am guessing you have to go one "level" deeper and let TMD know how you would like to sort the list (Rating, recently added, etc.). He will then display the widgets in that order.
I have to say I love this skin but there is a small problem bothering me, when I download subtitles from add-on, e.g. opensubtitles.org, the title of search results won't scroll if it is too long to show, is there any solution or setting to this?
Up
Wink 
Yes, Thanks bro!!!!
Hola, como puedo instalar skin.arctic.zephyr.2.resurrection.mod, me dice
me dice que no es compatilble, y si pretendo instalar Artic Horizon me dice que el complemento skin variables no se puede instalar, ya he descargado varias versiones de skin variables pero no se instalan, que puedo hacer. Graciaspor la ayuda y los consejos.
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7