• 43(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2020-03-29, 02:45)NotYourAverageAl Wrote:
(2020-03-28, 08:48)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-28, 07:52)NotYourAverageAl Wrote: Suggestion/request please. Can the full screen widget be selectable as an aspect somehow if that makes sense. So you could make it a rando tv shows/movies or any available playlist 

You can change what it points to in Skin Settings > Home > Fullscreen Widget Path 
Thanks I saw that option. What I meant is maybe can we set different fullscreen widgets for different menu items.
e.g. have a random TvShow Fullscreen Widget for TvShow Main Menu item & random Movies full screen widget for Movie Main Menu item. Smile

Yeah I've got something planned for this.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-03-29, 01:19)jurialmunkey Wrote: Can you test v0.1.60 and let me know your thoughts? Should now be using landscape for timers/recordings/search with the option to switch to list.

Fantastic. Those are my thoughts  Big Grin. Seriously, very nice (not to mention quick) work. To wit:

The Recordings folder.

Timer Rules folder

Timers folder

And I'm really loving the new submenu layout.

This is just beautiful work, especially for someone who doesn't use most of these features. I'll continue playing with it tomorrow (a little past my bed time currently LOL).

One question, though. And this is NOT a critique, simply an observation, but did you intend for the "next up" in the channel guide to offer info? As you can see, it defaults to the current show. Just thought I would bring it to your attention. 

I can't say it enough; thanks for all you do. Stay safe.
(2020-03-29, 05:09)piscdi Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 01:19)jurialmunkey Wrote: Can you test v0.1.60 and let me know your thoughts? Should now be using landscape for timers/recordings/search with the option to switch to list.

Fantastic. Those are my thoughts  Big Grin. Seriously, very nice (not to mention quick) work. To wit:

The Recordings folder.

Timer Rules folder

Timers folder

This is just beautiful work, especially for someone who doesn't use most of these features. I'll continue playing with it tomorrow (a little past my bed time currently LOL).

One question, though. And this is NOT a critique, simply an observation, but did you intend for the "next up" in the channel guide to offer info? As you can see, it defaults to the current show. Just thought I would bring it to your attention. 

Excellent! Let me know if you spot anything else.

Thanks for pointing out the info issue with the next channel item - I don't use info in channels layout in my setup since my EPG lacks plot for most items, so I probably wouldn't have ever noticed it. Should hopefully be fixed now - some info won't be available because Kodi doesn't make it available (e.g. I'm not sure if season/episode info will be available for the next item).
Running version 61 and if I open settings when watching something, the settings dialog closes itself before I get a chance to select anything..

Anyone else seeing this?
I think, and I say I think, the icon view has enough space to display the item fanart or thumbnail in it..maybe I'm wrong. What do you think?
I really like it.. Hope it can display a mini thumbnail on the item
(2020-03-29, 06:50)Ricks Wrote: Running version 61 and if I open settings when watching something, the settings dialog closes itself before I get a chance to select anything..

Anyone else seeing this?

What settings dialog?

EDIT: Do you mean the OSD controls? Do you have Auto Close OSD turned on? Please try latest version from github as I think I've now fixed it.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....1.63c.zip

(2020-03-29, 07:12)Japangelo Wrote: I think, and I say I think, the icon view has enough space to display the item fanart or thumbnail in it..maybe I'm wrong. What do you think?

It displays clearlogo

New Feature - Showcase Hub

This hub works the same as the normal hub (just set Showcase Hub instead of Submenu Hub).
The main hub widget is shown as a showcase in the background.

(2020-03-29, 07:31)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 06:50)Ricks Wrote: Running version 61 and if I open settings when watching something, the settings dialog closes itself before I get a chance to select anything..

Anyone else seeing this?

What settings dialog?

EDIT: Do you mean the OSD controls? Do you have Auto Close OSD turned on? Please try latest version from github as I think I've now fixed it.

(2020-03-29, 07:12)Japangelo Wrote: I think, and I say I think, the icon view has enough space to display the item fanart or thumbnail in it..maybe I'm wrong. What do you think?

It displays clearlogo

Oh only clearlogos? Cuz I created a widget with streaming services like hulu, disney+, Apple TV and they have regular thumbnails.. That's why I couldn't see anything
(2020-03-29, 01:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-28, 20:22)sito1961 Wrote: @jurialmunkey
Thank you very much for your great work on this new skin.

I want to tell you two things:

1. I have observed that when I "click" on the "VIDEOCLIPS" menu and submenus that I have created, a new "video" window will open without any content.
(Works perfectly on AZ2 and Estuary skin).

2. In the information window of a "video clip", when you click on the "play" button, it does not play it and goes back to the previous screen. I have "Play Album Script" installed.
The widgets perfectly display the content of my "video clips" and play well using the "play" context menu.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

What is "VIDEOCLIPS"? Do you mean music videos?   

Hello again @jurialmunkey.

Yes. "VIDEOCLIPS" I mean music videos.
Sorry for the bad expression and thanks for everything.

Keep safe.
My native language is not English. Sorry for my expressions.
(2020-03-29, 07:31)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Anyone else seeing this?

What settings dialog?

It displays clearlogo

Sorry, yes I did mean OSD controls. I do have auto close enabled and it's now working in the latest. Cheers!
(2020-03-29, 07:33)jurialmunkey Wrote: New Feature - Showcase Hub

This hub works the same as the normal hub (just set Showcase Hub instead of Submenu Hub).
The main hub widget is shown as a showcase in the background.

WOW!! This an amazing feature.
1) Will you be able to movie/include this to the 'other' widgets category so it can be set as a full screen widget path
(2020-03-29, 05:09)piscdi Wrote:

The Recordings folder.

Timer Rules folder

Timers folder

This is exactly what I want to see, but I don't know how to configure it.

Under Movies, I see the following configured:

But I don't see the submenus. All I see is this:

or this:

But nothing like:

The same for pvr:

All I see is this:

I don't see this:

Sorry, maybe it's a noob question, but I am a long time estuary default user. What am I missing?

Regards Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
@hoppel118 - That is a separate window - the "Submenu Hub".

To access it, you need to set the action of a main menu item to open the Submenu Hub

Select Action

Then go to the "Common" actions
You have three choices for a submenu action
Submenu popup, submenu hub and showcase hub.

If you set "Submenu PopUp", you will get this dialog when you click the menu item.
The items in the dialog are the submenu items

If you set "Submenu Hub", you will get this window when you click the menu item.
The buttons are your submenu items. The widget is the "Hub Widget".
You can set hub widgets for each submenu item, or one for the whole menu.

If you set "Showcase Hub", you will get this window when you click the menu item.
The background widget is the hub widget for the main menu item.
The middle row of buttons are your submenu items.
The widgets underneath are the hub widgets set to each submenu item.

The other option is that you can set the submenu as a widget itself.
It is in Default Widgets > Submenu

If you do that you get it as a widget on the main screen:
Can we make the overlay more transparent?
When a widget has a landscape aspect. Can we remove the name of what's highlighted, and genre? Maybe make it more like Netflix with it being just the landscape art.

I have lock menu enabled. When i'm on the home menu, and i go right (widgets). Whatever menu item i'm under isn't highlighted. Only when i'm on the left (the actual menu bar) i see the highlighted color. Is that normal?

Love the skin Smile
(2020-03-29, 11:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: If you set "Showcase Hub", you will get this window when you click the menu item.
The background widget is the hub widget for the main menu item.
The middle row of buttons are your submenu items.
The widgets underneath are the hub widgets set to each submenu item.

Thanks for this great Skin! i love it!

It is possible set "Showcase Hub" as Widget in Home screen?

Thanks.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7